How the hell are you supposed to beat some siege missions?

Quink666

Currently at stage 6 of shadow wars trophy, level 54. 

Cant even beat the first wave because my followers all are 40-45- 

All enemy captains are 50-58 and their bodyguards are 45-52. 

I spend all the time running around because they are enraged all the time. cant even attack once. no way to humanly possible to kill them. 

I end up having 12-15 enraged orcs attacking me all at once, and when i leave to heal the kill the rest off my followers.

Im playing on easy btw.

all my gear has some kind of elemental attack on them, i cant switch gear when i have 12 captain around me since i have to attack one and then another. 

Do i have to loose on purpose and retake the fucking castle?

Your followers should be around the same level as you are. Muskrateer is correct - send them in the pit, let them fight the lowest level orcs and level them up that way. For sieges, get the wall spikes (or whatever they are called) extension so enemies cannot climb the walls, but must break them. Kill their Siege Beasts as soon as the battle starts to delay them breaking inside. Sometimes you can dominate enemy captains while they are still outside.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

2 minutes ago, Primeape said:

You can always purchase some lootboxes to give you the cutting edge against the Dark Lord.

Yeah i have bought all upgrades with miriam so i can spend the rest on the miriam loot boxes. 

Thanks for the tips guys! Time to level even more! Woho what fun! =)

• 1 month later...