Thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

I loved this game on Vita. It will take two playthroughs, 60+ hours. There's a very nice new game plus mode. But I never bothered to play after the first playthrough.

Also I recommend starting on the hardest difficulty, it's really not hard especially with all the items you get, then on NG+ play on easy with the infinity mode activated. Focus on about half the character bonds on first playthrough, then other half on next.

And here's a guide for the Vita version to help maximize bonds and get all the side quests. It doesn't include the extra chapter or character of course. But it will help since the chapters are the same.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/130085-tokyo-xanadu/faqs/72530?page=0#Chapter 1

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Heath Legend said:

Loving the game on Vita, stopped playing and was gonna grab this, but you cant buy it anywhere in Europe for some fucking reason and Aksys won't respond to anyone asking why ... 

You should be able too - might be digital only though - I'm currently playing it via a review code from them and its the EU Region

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

You should be able too - might be digital only though - I'm currently playing it via a review code from them and its the EU Region

They made it clear they're releasing the physical versions in EU same time as US :/

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 0:48 AM, aZombieDictator said:

I loved this game on Vita. It will take two playthroughs, 60+ hours. There's a very nice new game plus mode. But I never bothered to play after the first playthrough.

Also I recommend starting on the hardest difficulty, it's really not hard especially with all the items you get, then on NG+ play on easy with the infinity mode activated. Focus on about half the character bonds on first playthrough, then other half on next.

And here's a guide for the Vita version to help maximize bonds and get all the side quests. It doesn't include the extra chapter or character of course. But it will help since the chapters are the same.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/130085-tokyo-xanadu/faqs/72530?page=0#Chapter 1

Thanks, this will help a lot. ?

EDIT: There is this guide:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/191386-tokyo-xanadu-ex/faqs/75419/copyright-and-other-information it's for the PS4 versione, but it is still incomplete, right now is revised until chapter 5, this looks much more better, I will wait.

Edited by FlareZero