Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - XP Event Discussion

BountyHunterinc

Decided to make a thread to keep all discussion of the Modern Warfare 3 XP event in one place.

It takes place today and tomorrow. I'll keep the thread updated, when more news gets announced.

Activision lights up Los Angeles this Labor Day weekend with the first ever Call of Duty® fan experience, Call of Duty® XP. Thousands of hardcore and casual fans alike will pack a hangar somewhere in the urban confines of L.A. for two days of complete Call of Duty® immersion. Be the first to challenge Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 multiplayer. Run real-life recreations of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2's The Pit and Scrapyard. Explore the revolutionary and innovative new digital platform Call of Duty® Elite and qualify to compete in The Call of Duty $1 Million Tournament Sponsored by Xbox 360 with a staggering million-dollar prize pool at stake.

This is Call of Duty® XP.

Robert Bowling's Introduction

Announcements

Hardened Edition

nyall97802_mw3hard.jpg

gammw3hardened530.jpg

- One year Call of Duty: Elite membership

- Collectible SteelBook case

- Special in-game founder status

- 100-page collectible field journal

- Special Ops outfit for your Live avatar

- PSN animated timeline theme

- Unique art on the game disc.

Do we have a price on the Hardened Edition? That's really what I care about :)

What were the prices on the other Hardened Editions? $79.99? I think this one will be the same as the ones before it, possibly a little higher because of the free membership to "Elite."

Parker