Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlexFirtPS_BR

AlexFirtPS_BR's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

Skipped most of the story related trophies and went straight for beating the game?

You're supposed to include the reason for the flag so we can check it's warranted or not.

*Checking his trophy list for Batman: AA and I didn't find anything suspicious :S

Scratch that, just saw MMDE post and yeah, he started the game and suddenly finished without getting any other unmissable story trophies. I was looking for the usual save usage for combat/predator challegens. My bad.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

1 minute ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

You're supposed to include the reason for the flag so we can check it's warranted or not.

*Checking his trophy list for Batman: AA and I didn't find anything suspicious :S

Well, you can see my post! ;)

This is the reason:

Story trophies are way out of order. Big Bang(s) are achieved before many of them.

11 minutes ago, AlexFirtPS_BR said:

AlexFirtPS_BR

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Bug using another profile

Using another profile??? It's against the rules of the leaderboard to use save files from other users.

Well, we all know this is probably my report.  Not sure what to think about it, with that first post from the OP.  

Re-examining the profile does put it awfully close to the leap year bug though, which I wasn't aware of way back then.

This is indeed the leap year big.  Flag lifted.  OP profile looks fine otherwise.  Closed.