Platinum now stuck behind a pay wall??

Ripper

3 hours ago, IDiivil said:

D2 has a difficulty scaling system where things get harder if you're below the recommended power level for the activity. However, once you're at or above the recommended power,  you don't see things getting easier. So you can't really overlevel the content and roflstomp it.

I believe the nightfall recommended power is at 270, which means that as long as you're 270 power you won't really see any difference in difficulty. The base game has a power cap of 300 (305 with mods).

The second DLC puts you at around 330 power when reaching max level, while having a cap of 380 (385 with mods).

So if you just want to do trophies, it's definitely doable with just having the base game. But Destiny 2 is one of those games where it's kind of hard to just jump out of nowhere and complete the prestige raid for example, as it takes some getting used to the game's nuances.

Also I think it might be  easier to reach 300+ power while at least having the first DLC. If I remember correctly, the prestige mode of leviathan has a recommended power level of 300, with the last boss being at 310. So if that's your goal, it may be worth it to get the DLC if money isn't a huge issue.

Now its clear for me! I guess ill wait with buying DLC, maybe I dont need to waste my money for last three trophies. Thanks! (ye I forgot about the name change from “light level“ to “power”, lol)

Edited by Corcevado