DJMAX Respect will be heading to the West

K_Groove_NL

... and the expected release date will be 03/06:

Thanks @Katt for the update

Archive 19/02:

As expected from the PSX2017 event, DJMAX will make it's stealth debut during the presentation lineup for next year.

dj.png

The game will be a PlayStation Store exclusive in the west and will drop early 2018 :)

Source: Siliconera

Edited by K_Groove_NL
Updated info + links

2 hours ago, Xionx said:

Nice , i was already planning to creat korea (?) account for it

no, you don't simply create a korean account, unless you can count with a real KSSN from a living korean citizen.

These are great news but, why is there no announcement in the DJMAX Global FB page or in the Twitter account yet? All we have is information about the event at PSX. I mean, after that, it's obvous that they'll launch the game in the west, but that launch window? No info at all, at least not in the official channels. It's kinda suspicious.

Edited by Katt

1 hour ago, Katt said:

no, you don't simply create a korean account, unless you can count with a real KSSN from a living korean citizen.

I have absolutly no idea about that ^_^  Maybe it was HK account? i cant remember but i was reading a guid how to easily get access to this game. But still its better now to wait for western release.

9 minutes ago, Xionx said:

I have absolutly no idea about that ^_^  Maybe it was HK account? i cant remember but i was reading a guid how to easily get access to this game. But still its better now to wait for western release.

Hong Kong store for the Asian release, game is in full English. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Katt said:

well guys, it's happening at last, DJMAX RESPECT is coming to NA, EU, Russia and Brazil on 3/6.

I was just about to post the same thing.

Now, with VEOZ, Taiko no Tatsujin, MUSYNC and DJMAX available on consoles. I wonder if Konami will ever release a Beatmania to the consoles ?

1 minute ago, Katt said:

but hey, dreaming is free. our best alternative right now is play the PS2 games.

Awesome Konami burn. That pachinko money must be really rolling in ?

Fun stuff aside, yeah:
parappa-11.png

At least I can 'emulate' the Beatmania nostalgia with this setup:

I'm going to edit the first post in a bit with the above release date announcement ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@K_Groove_NL the controllers that the people use in the video are awesome! What types of controllers are they, and where can I get some?

That's actually me playing ?

The one on the left is a Beatmania 2DX Konami Original Controller, which is kind of the budget version of the DX version (replicates the real Arcade controller). I've got another one called DJDAO, but that controller seems to have problems with the converter I'm using. The one on the right is a Project DIVA Mini Controller (Len/Rin version), which I mainly using for both DJMAX Respect, Project DIVA, Taiko no Tatsujin and MUSYNC.

Here's bonus video, since you liked the one above, hehe:

Enjoy! ?

19 hours ago, K_Groove_NL said:

That's actually me playing 1f602.png

The one on the left is a Beatmania 2DX Konami Original Controller, which is kind of the budget version of the DX version (replicates the real Arcade controller). I've got another one called DJDAO, but that controller seems to have problems with the converter I'm using. The one on the right is a Project DIVA Mini Controller (Len/Rin version), which I mainly using for both DJMAX Respect, Project DIVA, Taiko no Tatsujin and MUSYNC.

Here's bonus video, since you liked the one above, hehe:

Enjoy! 1f60a.png

Is the first time i see the game MUSYNC ... how can i play that game ? :( because in the us store it doesn't appear :(

On 21/2/2018 at 10:24 AM, Daniel_UdeChile said:

So i have to create an HK account to play that :( .. thanks !

Well, I'm not trying to promote anything, but if you want to play MUSYNC in the west, PM Studios is bringing the game to Nintendo Switch, which drives me insane because it's been available on PS Vita and PS4 for quite a while and they will do absolutely nothing with those versions. You could buy the complete pack on android or iOS and enjoy the game anyways if you can't afford a Switch.

Now, back on topic...

On 20/2/2018 at 10:41 PM, GarciaFever said:

Nnn I don't like that song as much.

DUDE, THAT'S A CLASSIC! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 1

Just now, Katt said:

I like that MV, unlike this piece of trash

Yeah, I didn't like it in Trilogy either. It still baffles me why they didn't stick with the original MV as it really fits the song (IMO) ?

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Space of Soul in a future DLC pack. Praying they don't remix it and stick with the original...

@Katt @K_Groove_NL I've never played any of the DJ Max trilogy (or is it respect?) games, with the exception of the one that I got way back during my PSP days (I forget the name). But what I do know are the songs End of the Moonlight, and that one other song where It has penguins in it, but all you could hear for most of it was some weird duck sounds (I think? I forget the actual name of it).

EDIT: Omg I found it after looking up DJ Max PSP:

Damn I forgot how much almost all of the music within that game is just garbage lol.

Edited by GarciaFever

8 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Damn I forgot how much almost all of the music within that game is just garbage lol.

don't say that, there are a lot of jokes and inside jokes among the most loyal players.

e.g. take a look at this MV, this song was banned in the international release of DJMAX Portable. Why? try to guess~

and then it was replaced with this MV in the most recent DJMAX game, the one we are talking about here: DJMAX RESPECT

P.S.: DJMAX Trilogy is a single PC game.

P.S.2: Dreadnought MV as it is today lol

Spoiler

UMUV2lY.jpg

Edited by Katt