Bowling tutorial - Fast Blowing in swinger

The_Kopite

How on earth do you accomplish this? I have tried so many times and all I get is "You didn't bowl the right delivery type. Try again."

It is so frustrating, when I am sure that I am doing the right thing (Going off my own cricket knowledge), but the tutorial is not the clearest sometimes. 

Please can anyone offer some advice?

There are a couple of lessons where you have to bowl an in swinger. For the first one,  just press circle and hold onto the R2 button and then circle again when the time is right. If it's the second one, where you have to bowl three outswingers followed by an in swinger, then all of these balls have to be pitched up to stumps/lbw length.

Hope this has been of some help.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, colinnola said:

There are a couple of lessons where you have to bowl an in swinger. For the first one,  just press circle and hold onto the R2 button and then circle again when the time is right. If it's the second one, where you have to bowl three outswingers followed by an in swinger, then all of these balls have to be pitched up to stumps/lbw length.

Hope this has been of some help.

Thanks for your reply! Yeah it is the first one, didn't realize there would be a second one lol I appreciate the advice and will try my best but I am sure I have done that before, but obviously not in the right place lol gotta keep trying!