Trophy thoughts

ShadowStar83x

On 24/12/2018 at 1:17 PM, luchino2000 said:

They released the patch, i Hope it solves bugged trophies. 1f613.png

It did for me, at least LocoRhythm. The other ones are far more avoidable but I warned every reader of my guide about those so hopefully other people don't fall into their trap

• 2 years later...
On 08/02/2021 at 3:43 PM, Martain2 said:

Is this an easier/harder platinum than the original game? Hated the 20/20 perfect Locoroco runs.

It's a bit of a mixed bag in terms of difficulty when compared to the first game. You'll need to get 20/20 on some levels to get the music for the LocoRhythm trophy, but there's less levels overall as this game has more of a focus on mini-games I guess. Compared to the PSP version, some things are made a bit easier, and I think some of the hardest levels you won't need to 20/20, but I haven't played it in a while so hard to say.

At least now that the game has been patched, it's a lot more consistent than it used to be I believe.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So is "A Little Extra Space" supposed to pop after setting up the cannon as part of the story, when you first have to defend the house from the BuiBui (...it IS a required part of the story, right?) It did for me (even if I hadn't even visited the house earlier in the game) during this part and probably locked me out of the other trophies even if I tried going out of my way to avoid that

Edited by Zanreo