2018 release schedule

skinner49

1 hour ago, Fragtaster said:

Can't wait to play the Radiant Historia remaster. The original was the closest thing to a Chrono Trigger-esque 16-bit masterpiece I believe I've played in 20 years.

latest?cb=20170418153917

Dragon Quest games usually receive a late-july/early-august release here. I can't wait for DQXI myself - I even watched japanese let's plays.

i never played chrono trigger but i have a friend who is crazy about it!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Primeape said:

Really happy with all the games being released in 2018.

Would like to know what FromSoftware is up to, and the game We Happy Few, not sure about that one yet.

Also a release date for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (Vanillaware) would be cool too.

Whatever happened to Death's Gambit? It was supposed to release this year. It looks like a 2D-Dark Souls.

About From Software, there's a rumor that a Dark Souls Remaster is coming to all three consoles. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Spaz said:

Bit disappointed with this. 

But I can see from a business standpoint they’re trying to attract newer players into it. 

Not sure what I will think of a Chrono Trigger remaster. The PS1 version was definitely the best. 

Capcom knows how to port over games. The Megaman games (Megaman Legacy Collection Vols 1 & 2) are exactly how they were back in the day on the old consoles. I don’t see why this can’t be the same thing. 

Day of the Tentacle Remastered has both the old and new interface, which I thought was very clever. A feature like that would do wonders for an old school RPG like Secret of Mana.

I would recommend the ds version of chrono trigger,  the ps1 version is probably the worst of all the versions due to all of the loading, with the ds version having all of the cutscenes from the psone version without all of the loading and a brand new postgame dungeon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07.12.2017 at 8:02 AM, Leaderboards said:

Whatever happened to Death's Gambit? It was supposed to release this year. It looks like a 2D-Dark Souls.

Death’s Gambit is coming to PS4 on August 14, 2018.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...