Cestus93

Help with Run like the wind trophy

26 posts in this topic

Someone can help me with this trophy? I think that if someone who already has it helps me, I can get it.

12 minutes ago, Cestus93 said:

Someone can help me with this trophy? I think that if someone who already has it helps me, I can get it.

The trophy is unobtainable. There is no legitimate method to get it.

Also, for future boosting sessions, please use the game sessions page as we don't allow individual boosting threads.

8 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

The trophy is unobtainable. There is no legitimate method to get it.

How is it unobtainable exactly?

16 minutes ago, GilgameshReborn said:

How is it unobtainable exactly?

They removed ps3 bounties 

R* removed the option from the game due to modders giving illegal bounties to random players. 

A modder could apply a bounty to your character, but if you randomly achieve the trophy now, you will probably be flagged for the game. Although it was a very short and simple trophy, it is still a feature that Rockstar discontinued for PS3, so having a modder put a bounty on you is not considered as a legitimate way of earning the trophy. 

@GilgameshReborn  It is what it is.  I have trophies that won't pop due to R* (Off the Plane).  I have tickets, they are working on it, but it will never be resolved.  Hence, I will never get 100%.  

Shite happens. 

Are you sure this hasn't been fixed by Rockstar? I haven't been on in a long time to play but there are several people getting the trophy within the last few weeks. Even in the trophy guide it states that it has been resolved.

7 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

Are you sure this hasn't been fixed by Rockstar? I haven't been on in a long time to play but there are several people getting the trophy within the last few weeks. Even in the trophy guide it states that it has been resolved.

Its not been resolved yet. People are still earning the trophy because of the modders.

I opened a request with Rockstar Support and they gave me the developer team e-mail address to contact:

[email protected]

Let's start spamming them with emails about that trophy, come on guys!

I’ll email tonight

i emailed and just got a bot response thanking me for taking the time to contact and let them knkow how i liked gta online.  

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

Was this trophy still buggy?
If not also wonder if rest of the online trophies are safe to get? I don't want hacked trophies on my profile, so wasn't sure if rockstar ever fixed servers or are they hacked to death?

5 minutes ago, Nightstream88 said:

Was this trophy still buggy?
If not also wonder if rest of the online trophies are safe to get? I don't want hacked trophies on my profile, so wasn't sure if rockstar ever fixed servers or are they hacked to death?

ps3 servers are full of modders/hacks, the ps4 servers are still fine with all functionality still available.

Yes, it's still buggy. It'll never be fixed because they don't care. End of the story.

Thanks, guess I'll skip the PS3 version and work on the PS4 version at some point.

Run Like The Wind trophy should be whitelisted. Autopop level up trophies like 25-100 that unlocked by a hacker should be flagged only. For example, you do all the MP trophies legit first than leave the last one Run Like The Wind left, than go to the public lobby and hope if someone put a bounty on you and get the trophy. In my opinion it is not too bad. But i understand that people are against this trophy.

It is more bad if a hacker autopop all your level trophies instantly.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Hypothetically speaking if the ability to add a bounty on to a player is fixed and added back onto the PS3 version by Rockstar and because of this someone unlocks Run Like the Wind legitimately how would they prove they did and didn't have a modder help them with it? Knowing Rockstar they wouldn't acknowledge it being fixed so wouldn't release an official notice regarding it.

I think we can all agree the above isn't going to happen but wondered what proof would be accepted?

Edited by Martain2

I agree with you @Martain2. Flagging someone for achieving RLTW is pretty stupid. There are too many circumstances that can give you the trophy. Live and let live, if someone gets it cause a modder puts a bounty on them, nothing wrong with it. It's actually Rockstar's fault for not caring. 

Red Dead Redemption is pretty much the same, all the "latest" achievers got their MP trophies in hacked lobbies but nobody is flagging them...

You can not shit an online simply for the corrupt, if a big company like Rockstar can not or it's too big an online, please do not take out more games with online trophies.

I like R*, and will continue to throw huge wads of money at it.  Well, at least $19.99 US.  😀

So what if you can't get the trophy or earn the plat?  The rest of the game is excellent.  Just shows that when a game comes out, play it in the first year before shite happens.  Then you'll get your trophies.

4 minutes ago, MB_27_Beach said:

I like R*, and will continue to throw huge wads of money at it.  Well, at least $19.99 US.  1f600.png

So what if you can't get the trophy or earn the plat?  The rest of the game is excellent.  Just shows that when a game comes out, play it in the first year before shite happens.  Then you'll get your trophies.

My thoughts exactly.  

This trophy is glitched, because the hackers put rewards beyond the limit allowed by R *, the only thing that R * did was remove the option of rewarding someone and is currently unreachable legally, the only way is as they say the other users up find some modder to help us (which I'm doing) since I only need two online trophies and this specific trophy is fucking this platinum, some time ago I contacted the support of R * and I plated my case I wanted to unlock that trophy, and the only thing they answered is that they do not plan to add the rewards option again because there are many hackers and they have not "been able to do anything" against them. I'm sorry for my bad speaking English since I'm Spanish speaking.

Edited by Edgar27AP

On 12/7/2017 at 10:10 AM, GilgameshReborn said:

That's fucking retarded. Remove an entire gameplay mechanic that 99.5% of people used as intended instead of just punishing the 0.5% of people who abuse it? 

It's 2015+ R*, what did you expect?