Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Brain

Far Cry 5 and The Crew 2 delayed

10 posts in this topic

Today, Ubi has announced that Far Cry 5 has been delayed to March 27 and The Crew 2 to sometime between April and September.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/far-cry-5-the-crew-2-and-one-other-ubisoft-game-de/1100-6455440/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

Their reasons seams legit.

The acknowledge that it was a good call to take their time with AC:Origins so I give them the time to step up their game with their future releases.

I'm sad (Far Cry 5) and happy (more time for Monster Hunter) at the same time.

Delaying games is generally a good sign, because it means they want to make sure the game is bug-free and include last minute tweaks to make it better.

Rockstar has been delaying games constantly and the final results are great.

Just be patient.

Also, I normally wait a couple of years after release to get full version or the regular version at a low price. The exceptions are only for getting the Collector's Edition.

BTW: Ubisoft should have delayed AC Unity instead of releasing it the way they did.

Needed extra time to remove the mtx model.

A lot of good games coming out at the start of the year so I'm happy to wait abit longer for Far cry. 

Edited by stupot00

2 hours ago, charlijaen said:

BTW: Ubisoft should have delayed AC Unity instead of releasing it the way they did.

They DID delay it and it was still a buggy piece of crap.

I'm actually happy about this delay. Gives me more time to get through some of the new games coming out in Jan/Feb and more time with Monster Hunter! Still very much looking forward to Far Cry 5.

How unsurprising.

As long as it means the games aren't a mess of glitches then I'm good with it. 

7 hours ago, stupot00 said:

Needed extra time to remove the mtx model.

Very likely.  I'm all for delaying games as long as they are good when they do get released.

On 08/12/2017 at 5:13 AM, Jigglypuff said:

Today, Ubi has announced that Far Cry 5 has been delayed to March 27 and The Crew 2 to sometime between April and September.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/far-cry-5-the-crew-2-and-one-other-ubisoft-game-de/1100-6455440/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

Thanks for the information as I had the game on pre order bit unfortunate but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.                                                                                                   dust3yy.png