PS4 Hits 70 Million Units Sold

Parker

Sony have done great this generation. Lots of great exclusives and even more in the pipeline. A very well deserved milestone! I'm positive PS4's lifetime sales will exceed PS3's before the end of this generation, and I think it's in with a chance of matching PS1's as well. Not bad for a console generation that so-called "experts" were predicting to be the last one. :giggle:

PSVR is doing surprisingly well too. I still see no good reason to own one of those things, but at least the people who do have one don't have to worry about Sony abandoning it anytime soon.

On 12/7/2017 at 8:32 PM, Undead Wolf said:

PSVR is doing surprisingly well too. I still see no good reason to own one of those things, but at least the people who do have one don't have to worry about Sony abandoning it anytime soon.

The Vita sold 4 million in the first year look where it is. Anyone who thinks that Sony is a company  to be trusted should take a hard look at its history.

PS4 is king of the moment mainly because its only competitor is dumber than a turd. Nintendo is on a completely different league, one that Sony will never understand or scratch.