FromSoftware's new project teaser [The Game Awards 2017]

ziggypossum

20 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Internet detectives have discovered evidence that it is... indeed... Bloodborne 2.

https://imgur.com/a/wKXSf

Take it with a grain of salt... but honestly, this is too brilliant to ignore. Or it could all be a clever ruse of FromSoftware. Only time will tell.

Saw this yesterday, interesting read, indeed. Now we only have to wait for the official news coming 2018.

2 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

I think it's Bloodborne 2

I'm leaning towards the prospect of a Bloodborne prequel. Before the hunt began. Which would interest me even more than a direct sequel. But either way, anything more in that universe is okay with me. Especially if Miyazaki is behind it.

7 hours ago, Valyrious said:

I'm leaning towards the prospect of a Bloodborne prequel. Before the hunt began. Which would interest me even more than a direct sequel. But either way, anything more in that universe is okay with me. Especially if Miyazaki is behind it.

Wasn't Old Hunters a prequel? Gerhnams partner, vicar amelia, Laurence and Ludwig were all there. And aren't they dead in the real world?

On 12/13/2017 at 10:02 AM, Valyrious said:

Internet detectives have discovered evidence that it is... indeed... Bloodborne 2.

https://imgur.com/a/wKXSf

Take it with a grain of salt... but honestly, this is too brilliant to ignore. Or it could all be a clever ruse of FromSoftware. Only time will tell.

"Shadow Castle", it's "Shadow Tower". xD

And yes, FROM is known for reusing stuff, that's the first thing I thought about when I saw all of this.

And I'm happy whatever it is TBH.