How to resync a deleted 0%

fyiByas

Wouldn't you need to restart the game and the trophies show up for you? I mean, the list in general, since you say you had a 0% list. I'm uncertain myself on if that would be the case, or if you do need to earn a trophy for the list to show again.

I say that, cause I've not done that myself for any games (okay, one game ages ago, but never played it again after deleting the 0% list).

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Wouldn't you need to restart the game and the trophies show up for you? I mean, the list in general, since you say you had a 0% list. I'm uncertain myself on if that would be the case, or if you do need to earn a trophy for the list to show again.

I say that, cause I've not done that myself for any games (okay, one game ages ago, but never played it again after deleting the 0% list).

This. I haven't played a game I deleted, but I would imagine all you would need to do is play the game you deleted. As far as I know, all it does is stop your trophy list from showing that game, it shouldn't block you from earning trophies if you change your mind later.

50 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I tried to redownload, not sure what you mean by restart?

11 minutes ago, fyiByas said:

There is no trophy list. How to get your first trophy

You complete an action in game that awards a trophy. Even though you don't have the list now, it'll appear once you pop the first trophy.

So with Fortnite I guess the easiest thing to do would be to complete your first mission, as that is the most common trophy in the game.

If that doesn't work then there might be something odd going on with the game. Wouldn't entirely surprise me since it's a kind of quasi free to play online only game.

1 minute ago, IDiivil said:

You complete an action in game that awards a trophy. Even though you don't have the list now, it'll appear once you pop the first trophy.

So with Fortnite I guess the easiest thing to do would be to complete your first mission, as that is the most common trophy in the game.

If that doesn't work then there might be something odd going on with the game. Wouldn't entirely surprise me since it's a kind of quasi free to play online only game.

Yea as of now,  I only play Battle Royale on PS4 and occasionally on computer. Not sure if there are any trophies in Battle Royale.

9 hours ago, fyiByas said:

How?

To be honest... I didn't pay that much attention. I started the game (Voltron) on my account but decided not to start earning trophies and deleted the list. Later I started playing and got 100% pretty fast. It just... worked.

EDIT: I'll do some testing later, as now you have me a kind of curious.

Edited by RNumbers

Unless there's something special with this game, the trophy list should appear when you start the game again. I deleted 0% and then played again and still haven't gotten a trophy but the list is synched again.

If you want it on psnp, you have to get a trophy in any game after you start this one and then synch.

• 2 weeks later...

I did do some testing a few days ago and forgot to report back till just now. I played a game on an alt account, quit, and deleted the list. Started the same game again, and the list was back at 0%. No need to earn a trophy.

If your list is not appearing after restarting the game, I'm not sure what to tell you.

• Like 1