End Of Zoe and Not a Hero trophies

END OF ZOE

Promise Kept

Complete End of Zoe on Easy or Normal.

King of the Swamp

Complete End of Zoe on Joe Must Die.

The Only Guns You Need

Complete End of Zoe on Normal or Joe Must Die using no weapons.

Fastest Man in the Swamp

Complete an Extreme Challenge in End of Zoe.

Queensberry Rules

Perform a 4-hit combo with your bare fists in End of Zoe.

Swamp Warfare

Stealth kill 5 enemies in End of Zoe.

NOT A HERO

Mission Accomplished

Complete Not a Hero on Easy or Normal difficulty.

You're the Hero Now

Complete Not a Hero on Professional difficulty.

STEAM LINK: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/418370/achievements

What you guys think? :) Real easy! And also cool that they want you to complete End of Zoe with no weapons :) Cant wait!

• Like 1

Looks like there is nothing for Not A Hero on the trophy side of things, expected since it is a free DLC after all. End of Zoe on the other hand, has the aforementioned list, as you can now view on PSNP. I just wanted to ask though, End of Zoe still isn't showing up on my PS Store. Is this DLC going to be a Season Pass item, or will I need to purchase it separately?

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

Looks like there is nothing for Not A Hero on the trophy side of things, expected since it is a free DLC after all. End of Zoe on the other hand, has the aforementioned list, as you can now view on PSNP. I just wanted to ask though, End of Zoe still isn't showing up on my PS Store. Is this DLC going to be a Season Pass item, or will I need to purchase it separately?

Yes it is Season Pass but it releases the 12th december :) not sure why it does not have trophies for not a hero dlc tho :/ There is Steam achievements tho :(

None of these look too bad except for Joe Must Die ?.  If this is a pretty hard mode with the ability to save (Madhouse), I'm excited.  If its (more likely) like Ethan Must Die, a 2-3 hit no death mode it's gonna SUCK as youtube runs are clocking in about 40 mins with a boss fight.  Anyone know exactly what this mode is?   

No weapons trophy is saved by the fact it can be done on Normal, and thus saves will surely be a thing.  

Professional mode on every Resi I've played is challenging but not ridiculous, and you can save.  

Edited by phantomfear9494

Cool trophy list. Glad to see it's one big story DLC this time, and not "3 minigames including one tiny story".

I'll probably get all the trophies except the gold one, assuming it's a Hard difficulty No-death run. (If it's just a hard difficulty, that'd be A-OK for me :))

7 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Free DLC doesn't mean no trophies. It just mostly means no trophies of value. Aside from Warframe, every free update usually comes with a couple of bronze trophies, never silver or gold. (Examples: FFXV, Doom, Firewatch. So hopefully, maybe, we'll get a trophy list after all, a bit later, though it will probably just be two bronzes if so. 

Edited by QuentinCle95

7 hours ago, QuentinCle95 said:

Cool trophy list. Glad to see it's one big story DLC this time, and not "3 minigames including one tiny story".

I'll probably get all the trophies except the gold one, assuming it's a Hard difficulty No-death run. (If it's just a hard difficulty, that'd be A-OK for me :))

Free DLC doesn't mean no trophies. It just mostly means no trophies of value. Aside from Warframe, every free update usually comes with a couple of bronze trophies, never silver or gold. (Examples: FFXV, Doom, Firewatch. So hopefully, maybe, we'll get a trophy list after all, a bit later, though it will probably just be two bronzes if so. 

Actually very true about free DLC and trophies :) Good example is Dying Light. In my opinion parkour fever should of atleast been a silver :) 

12 hours ago, ferryjan said:

someone already have dlc3.. how did he get it? 

Maybe goty DISC code gives them access right away and they got that edition allready in the mail :) that is the only thing i can think of :P

On 12/10/2017 at 10:11 PM, Chris H said:

Yes it is Season Pass but it releases the 12th december :) not sure why it does not have trophies for not a hero dlc tho :/ There is Steam achievements tho :(

Thanks for confirming that End of Zoe is a Season Pass item, I wasn't sure it would be. And my bad about the Not A Hero trophies, they were updated earlier today. Everything in the OP is present in the PSN list now!

On 12/10/2017 at 10:51 PM, phantomfear9494 said:

None of these look too bad except for Joe Must Die 1f62d.png.  If this is a pretty hard mode with the ability to save (Madhouse), I'm excited.  If its (more likely) like Ethan Must Die, a 2-3 hit no death mode it's gonna SUCK as youtube runs are clocking in about 40 mins with a boss fight.  Anyone know exactly what this mode is?

I obviously haven't played End of Zoe yet, so take this with a grain of salt, but Joe Must Die mode is most likely the equivalent of Ethan Must Die. I'm expecting it will be a one life, one hit mode. Shouldn't take any longer than half an hour if executed efficiently. I'm not worried about this honestly. There's no way it can be harder than Ethan Must Die, considering there is a trophy for using no weapons on Joe Must Die.

On 12/11/2017 at 4:28 AM, QuentinCle95 said:

I'm aware of this, I know free DLC doesn't always mean no trophies. But I just wasn't expecting trophies for this DLC specifically (Not A Hero). Anyway, doesn't matter now because the list was updated.

14 hours ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

When will the season pass price drop ?

You can buy the Gold Edition for €40. No way i'm paying €30 for the season pass

You just missed the VGA sale a couple of nights ago, RE7 and it's DLC were discounted. Probably won't be long before it'll be on sale again, I am expecting it will show up as one of the 12 Deals of Christmas promotion that is currently ongoing.

22 hours ago, milanbarca82 said:

Is it available to download off PSN store yet?

Yup, both DLCs are now up and officially ready to play / download!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Does anyone know if there are any perks you unlock for finishing Not A Hero on normal? I'm trying to determine if I can just run through it on easy and then play on professional; or will finishing it on normal first, instead of easy, will give me a perk that will make my professional play through any better.

I got the B scope for the Shotgun which slightly boosts the damage for a bit of precision; and a faster walking token. Professional is really difficult be prepared for a challenge, every bit should add to improve your chances of beating it. I dont know if you unlock something for gathering all the intel since I missed one, but I collected every antique coin on Normal.

7 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

I got the B scope for the Shotgun which slightly boosts the damage for a bit of precision; and a faster walking token. Professional is really difficult be prepared for a challenge, every bit should add to improve your chances of beating it. I dont know if you unlock something for gathering all the intel since I missed one, but I collected every antique coin on Normal.

I appreciate the info. I just didnt know if it was like getting both the Secrets and Essence of Defense for completing the main game on normal instead of just one of them for finishing on easy.

Also, how many coins are there and where are they?

15 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

It is indeed difficult but on Xbox the saving is very generous.   Joe Must Die is significantly harder imo.