End Of Zoe and Not a Hero trophies

On 12/12/2017 at 10:56 PM, Borsuk_2 said:

What is extreme challange?

After going through the DLC once on Normal (Easy doesn't work) you unlock challenges. They can only be done on Normal and Joe Must Die and only after you previously completed that difficulty. The challenges are always time based. You have to get through areas in a certain amount of time. There's roughly 10 of these challenges in a playthrough, the first being right at the start when you're going for the antidote for the first time. Completing all of them gives you a relatively weak blade, which can absorb enemy health. Compared to the powerfist it barely does any damage and theres no trophy for it. It may help when you're running low on health items though.

Edited by drthomys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, drthomys said:

After going through the DLC once on Normal (Easy doesn't work) you unlock challenges. They can only be done on Normal and Joe Must Die and only after you previously completed that difficulty. The challenges are always time based. You have to get through areas in a certain amount of time. There's roughly 10 of these challenges in a playthrough, the first being right at the start when you're going for the antidote for the first time. Completing all of them gives you a relatively weak blade, which can absorb enemy health. Compared to the powerfist it barely does any damage and theres no trophy for it. It may help when you're running low on health items though.

So is the trophy for all of these challenges or just one of them?

For my 100 back and in hindsight, Joe must die had more tricky parts than madhouse vanilla version in my opinion, mainly because of the lack of more ammo. 

This area will probably frustrate most players

Overall was a really great dlc and I was happy with the closure. 

Final boss + ending in Joe must Die. 

Edited by Mah2c

4 hours ago, Mah2c said:

For my 100 back and in hindsight, Joe must die had more tricky parts than madhouse vanilla version in my opinion, mainly because of the lack of more ammo. 

Oh my god, those regular enemies take almost as much damage as the final boss does on Normal. I was planning on playing Joe Must Die, but seeing this makes me reconsider, lol

• Like 1

I got rid of Joe Must Die first. Somehow I got the feeling that punching alligators and power bombing the Swamp Thing was going to be more demanding that at least having some weapons to deal with the vermin. The new enemy placements and traps in Joe Must Die is twisted af. Good luck out there.

On 21/12/2017 at 3:01 PM, QuentinCle95 said:

Oh my god, those regular enemies take almost as much damage as the final boss does on Normal. I was planning on playing Joe Must Die, but seeing this makes me reconsider, lol

It's a really great mode trough, just like madhouse was for vanilla. 

The enemies are really strong this time around specially in the paddle boat and against some crocs. By the way I really loved the additional the of the latter, the game needed that new kind of enemy and they delivered, awesome beast. 

• 4 weeks later...