Weekendsale (EU)

dermarx

47 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Hellblade was easily worth full price of admission for me, so for those of you interested in the game I say go for it!

Definitely play it with your best pair of headphones. That notice at the beginning of the game is not messing you around. 

Is it VR compatible? Sounds like it might be the way to go when I do get around to it.

54 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Is it VR compatible?

Nope, it's not a VR game. The headphones are because the game uses binaural sound to simulate the experience of having voices swirling around you. It's also useful to have during combat so that you can hear where an enemy is approaching from if you get surrounded. 

As the game focuses on the experience of psychosis and voice-hearing, it really adds to the immersion to put yourself right in the middle of the voices. 

3 hours ago, dermarx said:

EDIT: Shoutout to @PhantomBlade19, @stupot00 and @Juzota because you guys asked for Hellblade in the other Topic

Thanks for the shoutout as well. The thing is, I have a limited amount of money to spend right now and I can only buy one game or 2 for Senua's price, but AC Origins is 39,99€ until sunday, I'm so tempted to buy it, what you gus think? Should I buy it?

About black ops 3, I'm working on Personal Decorator and I wanted the season pass but 49.99€ it's so expensive for a 2 year old game, does the price ever drop? I know it's on sale right now but i already have the base game.. damn

Edited by PhantomBlade19
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

Hellblade seems such a nice choice to get however i'm not willing to spent 20,99 for a digital game now for PS4 , in the future if it drop more in price i'll gladly take it . 

I'm in agreement with this. Digital only is fine for smaller indie games, but it always feels like a rental to me vs owning a physical copy.

The game is on sale here too, but $29.99 CDN. I'll keep my eye on it for down the road.