Double pleasure / Close and personal / Relentless Trophies

tirol_terminator

Hey psnprofiles community, I have a question.

Yesterday I started playing Forma 8 and I am trying to go for the platinum trophy. Unfortunately I could not relly find any helpful guids besides this one (

which is more likely a speed run of the game to 100%.

What I noticed is that the person in the video does not show how to get the 3 trophies which I mentioned in the title. He mostly focused on going for the collectables...

So my question now is first of all: Are those trophies missable? And how can I get them?

Or is there in general only the "You're not alone" trophie which is missable?

I hopeing for some usefull posts, thanks in advance :)

Edited by tirol_terminator

You get the three trophies you mentioned plus the need for speed trophy by collecting artifacts. With every 10 you collect you can unlock an upgrade in a specific room. You'll know which room it is when you get there, the room with large hexagons in it. To get the platinum you need all 50 artifacts anyway.

As mentioned, only you're not alone is missable.

Edit: Check the how do I get a compass topic on how to easily collect all collectibles. Good luck.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

Thx for the answer guys.

BB-BakkerJ, yeah already read that post and will most likely try to get the compass...

Hopefully I can still get it because I am sure while I followed along the 100% run he collected some of the tetris symbols already but I assume he would do it in the right order anyways for the 100% run.

Is there anything specific I need to do in the room you mentioned? Or will I get it automatically?

Thx for the help again :)

Once your in the room and you have enough artifacts just press x near the small hexagon, a large one will open up with the upgrade behind it. It's all really simple, no worries.

Edit: You can only collect one tetris piece at a time. You need to do that in order.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ