Natural disaster relief PSPlus extension

Big_Bobs_Beeper

I do love how Sony reacts with PS+. Extra days when the network is down and such is more than a lot of places. That's cool they gave you a one month extension, with the fires.

I hope everyone in California stays safe. I was just reading about the fires a bit ago, it's really crazy how many there have been this week alone! To those displaced by the fires, my thoughts and prayers are with you. 

I really hope you guys are alright over there. I lapsed in keeping tabs on it for a day and read up earlier that another fire had sparked west of LA. I know a bunch of people from the area and they all say they're protected by the mountains, but I still worry.

Please, please, please. Keep yourself and your family safe. I say to you the same I said to them: at the first sign of concern, get yourself out.

I'm from Puerto Rico and I've been without electricity since September 6, the day Irma arrived and two weeks later Maria also struck us, even worse than before. I Lost my PS Plus that same month. Is Sony also giving a free month for us? Is there any way to to communicate with them about it? *Right now I'm using a 2 day trial. I wanted to add Darksiders 2 to my download list so I can play it when everything gets back to normal. I couldn't get Phantom Pain and I still feel bad about it.*

Edited by ElEyeman