MediEvil Announced for PS4!

Parker

Holy shit, seriously?! I have it on my PS3 but it's been a while since I played it (and even longer since I last beat it). GAH! There's so much gaming goodness in the next year that I think I'll constantly be broke. ? Great news for fans though. 

"Sir Daniel Fortesque, back from the dead once again." ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

wut? where? wut happened? is there another gamming conference going on? :blink:

Playstation Experience? You should know this, however, MediEvil coming back is cool, never finished it myself on PS1 so I’ll be able to try again. As far as trophies go I hope it has a Platinum.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

wut? where? wut happened? is there another gamming conference going on? :blink:

Tonight was the first night of PlayStation Experience, it is going on all weekend. I don't think there are any more announcements, though.

Parker

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Playstation Experience? You should know this, however, MediEvil coming back is cool, never finished it myself on PS1 so I’ll be able to try again. As far as trophies go I hope it has a Platinum.

1 minute ago, Parker said:

Tonight was the first night of PlayStation Experience, it is going on all weekend. I don't think there are any more announcements, though.

Parker

Oh!! thank you! I'll watch now! I have been the whole night inside the nest trying to get out of it with Trico as fast as i can that i forgot about this event! ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Loved this game. Awesome to see it coming to PS4 1f601.png

Wonder if it'll be physical?

I would think so, but you never know with these things until they’re out.

Did anybody notice the zombie at the end was from the PSP Remake of the original game?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Now this is a nice surprise.

All we need now is a Spyro the Dragon original PS1 series remaster.

i'm with ya, it would actually sell plenty just depends if sony would be willing to work with the publisher (if needed) to give the green light.

will take some more ps4 classic's though cant ever have enough of those.

tenor.gif

Mother of god! After all of these years wishing and hoping that someone under the Sony banner would finally get around to working on a either a remake of the original games or a new MediEvil game, my long-held dream is finally coming true! I nearly jumped out of my chair in total excitement when they rolled the trailer near the end of the Easy Allies stream of the PSX Experience last night and had to rewind the stream to make sure that I was not imagining things!

As a HUGE fan of the original two games (I still own both PS1 disks for MediEvil and MediEvil 2 along with replaying the first game several times a year on my PS3 via the PSOne Classics purchase I made on the PSN store), I can't wait to finally play as Sir Daniel Fortesque in his remastered adventures across Gallowmere!

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Now this is a nice surprise.

All we need now is a Spyro the Dragon original PS1 series remaster.

Spyro and the early Tomb Raider games pls Sony. Those are the last 2 PS1 franchises that I'd love to see ported over with trophies. 

Never played MediEvil but it has interested me for years, just never got around to it. Excited for the remaster.