PSNP Interviews: CjShai. Submit your questions

Hello again PSNP community.
Now is the time to reveal the next interviewee for a PSNP Interview. The fourth interviewee will be @CjShai!!!!!!!!!!

cjshaitan.png

You may be asking, who is this guy? Well, that why we are Interviewing him, to find out who he is.

Standard Operation 

The standard operation for all psnp interviews will be as followed:

1. After the new interviewee has been revealed, the PSNP community. will have 1 week to ask their questions.
  2. After that week is over, those question along with the 11 stock question that all interviewee will get, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee.will have 2 weeks to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee
If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is PM me saying that they want to be interviewed. After that PM that member will be added to the list of potential interviewee.

List of questions
This is the current list of question from the PSNP community. Question can be asked starting now until December 16th, 2017 at  UTC 00:00.

All past Interviews can be found in the Member Interviews section of the forums.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 2

1.  As the proclaimed Sensei of Shame, have there been any games that have been too shameful even for you?

2.  With playing a lot of repeats of games, what do you do to combat feelings of burnout?

3.  At 1,321 games currently played, are there any games that you wish you had spent more time with?

• Like 2

What is the worst game you've ever suffered through for the platinum?

Over the last couple of years, do you have any regrets about any aspect of trophy hunting, including competitions you have been involved in?

I was wondering what are the benefits and entitlements you provide to the overworked minions you keep in your basement to play all your games? I'm considering a holiday job and I may as well put my skills to use ?

Not obnoxious enough yet? Alright, let's see

Who do you hate playing games with the most?

Who do you regret meeting on PSN PROFILES the most?

What does your family, friends, loved ones truly think of your gaming habits and how mortified would they be by how much it has cost overall?

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 1

Some interesting questions so far. But for someone so divisive nothing really cutting. For those that know me know I hold no punches so feel free to have a real dig. Also I tend to enjoy changing the parameters randomly.  Who knows if this is even permissible but why not right. I have a $20 US PSN voucher for the most challenging (obnoxious) question. 

Now it might get real fun ?

4 hours ago, CjShai said:

Some interesting questions so far. But for someone so divisive nothing really cutting.

Not sure who could match you decisiveness other than yourself so I'll try to leave this open and abtuse then....do what you want with this....

If you were a question, what question would you be?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CjShai said:

Some interesting questions so far. But for someone so divisive nothing really cutting. For those that know me know I hold no punches so feel free to have a real dig.  

Now it might get real fun 1f600.png

Well, I admire the sentiment I guess. :D

If that’s really what you want then here are a few:

1. Do you feel it undermines your credibility as ‘elite’ when you see profiles with a higher platinum number and a higher bar of quality/ lower reliance on stackable easy plats?

2. Which platinum did you enjoy the process of earning the most -

Chaos Child for the 6th time,

Steins Gate for the 5th time,

Chaos Child for the 7th time,

XBlaze Code Embryo for the 5th time or

Chaos Child for the 8th time?

3. What’s the best game you have ever stopped playing in order to spend time getting another, easier platinum?

4. How many regional variants would a visual novel need to have for you to say “No more. Easy platinum or not, enough is enough.”

5. Do you consider victimhood to be a sport, or more of a hobby?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

If you could take any PSNP member out into the woods and experiment on them with a blowtorch who would you choose?   (Delete question if too controversial)

Do you think you'll host any more events in the future?

Do you think you'll be able to host an event in the future without there being a buttload of added drama and tears?

Were you as upset as I was that Dying Reborn VR had no Plat?

What's your favourite memory the last few years on PSNP and within gaming?

Least favourite memory?

• Like 2

I suppose I'm curious about a thing or two.

- You appear personable. Is it just your psychopathy?

- How big an inspiration has Keima Katsuragi been to you?

- I'm assuming you're a fan of the Armando Iannucci show & have been on a journey in search of the right amount of excess. Have you found it & if so would you let us in on the details?

- I heard you have Octopi at your place of residence. Was it difficult to start a JAV production company in Australia? Do you need any human/male talent for any upcoming projects?

- What is your ratio of physical to digital games?

- Sell me some of those Japanese Vita titles you're done with for $20 a pop???

• Like 1