Trophy Thoughts

Dwightsarmy14

Used to play these when I was kid in the arcade, and they were straight quarter munchers - nobody knew what to do lol. Also, it was hard to tell what direction to hit based on the highlighted indicators. Anyways, I always felt they were more fun to watch then play.

• Like 1

The trophies look pretty easy to me.  As far as I can tell, it doesn't require a perfect game or anything like the PS3 version.  Looks like just getting through the three games and dying in specific places.  If it allows save states like some versions do, it'll be a walk in the park.  Looking forward to picking this up, love these games.

• Like 1

Good games. Have played them years ago on the Sega CD. Never bothered with the PS3 versions. Really not sure this game requires another re-make/re-release, but they are definitely classics.

From a trophy list perspective, this is just an awful list. While certainly easier than the PS3 standalone lists, the fact that they put all 3 games into one list and didn't make it a platinum is very disappointing and a definite missed opportunity given what was available to them. Purely looking at the trophy quality of the list, the separate PS3 lists are better.

No save states. Still pretty easy using the trophy guides already available for the PS3 versions.

EDIT: I should say there's a "Continue" available in all 3 games, so even if you run out of lives, in a game like Space Ace where all the scenes are linear, you can just continue where you left off.

Edited by Halon_50
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

pretty fun trophy list. very different requirements compared to the ps3 version but i enjoyed them. not really bothered by a lack of a platinum trophy but it wouldve been nice to see SOME of the old trophies make their way back to fill out the list more. also thank god theres actual trophy icons this time around.