Dwightsarmy14

Trophy Thoughts

12 posts in this topic

I hope this is a good port of the game. I have never played it but it looks really cool. I saw a really well done video the other day about the history of Dragons lair. For anyone interested: 

Edited by Dwightsarmy14

Used to play these when I was kid in the arcade, and they were straight quarter munchers - nobody knew what to do lol. Also, it was hard to tell what direction to hit based on the highlighted indicators. Anyways, I always felt they were more fun to watch then play.

The trophies look pretty easy to me.  As far as I can tell, it doesn't require a perfect game or anything like the PS3 version.  Looks like just getting through the three games and dying in specific places.  If it allows save states like some versions do, it'll be a walk in the park.  Looking forward to picking this up, love these games.

Glad that I can finally play these games and see what the fuss is all about. Disappointed there's no platinum though!

Good games. Have played them years ago on the Sega CD. Never bothered with the PS3 versions. Really not sure this game requires another re-make/re-release, but they are definitely classics.

From a trophy list perspective, this is just an awful list. While certainly easier than the PS3 standalone lists, the fact that they put all 3 games into one list and didn't make it a platinum is very disappointing and a definite missed opportunity given what was available to them. Purely looking at the trophy quality of the list, the separate PS3 lists are better.

list seems way easier then the one's on PS3 

This trophy list is easier than the individual ps3 trophy lists.   Too bad there is no plat for the collection.   

At least they put trophy pictures in this version,the PS3 version trophies were pictures of trophies lol

If you can save state, this should be a joke, and I'm sure you can. I got the 100%'s on PS3.

The tiles look better here, that's for sure. 

No save states. Still pretty easy using the trophy guides already available for the PS3 versions.

EDIT: I should say there's a "Continue" available in all 3 games, so even if you run out of lives, in a game like Space Ace where all the scenes are linear, you can just continue where you left off.

Edited by Halon_50