Is there a DLC-included Physical edition?

charlijaen

Hi. 

I've been browsing some info about this and visited the Japanese PS Store and this is what I have found out:

Bioshock has been released three times physically in Japan, and once digitally:

1st - Published by Spike:     BLJS-10041          Bar code: 4940261509460        Date: 12/25/08    Allegedly only in Japanese

2nd - Spike best edition:     BLJS-10058         Bar code: 4940261509675       Date:  01/14/10    They say it has full English too

3rd - 2K collection:             BLJS-10189          Bar code:  4571304473259      Date:  10/25/12    I have read it has full English and the DLC included, but I don't think so

DIGITAL:                            NPJB-00431        SIZE: 6,6 GB -> 6761 MB          Date:  01/16/14    

I also read that the DLC initially released was delisted and the same day the base game was released on PS Store the DLC was relisted but it was a different file, so that might mean that the relisted DLC should not work with the first physical release, because in the description it states that the DLC will work on BLJS-10189 which is '2k collection' edition, but it said nothing about the digital copy or the other discs. But if they released the same day, I beliebe the relisted DLC sould work with the digital edition.

I would like to know if '2k collection' version includes DLC or is at least compatible with the digital version in case it has English settings.

Can anyone answer these questions?

Edited by charlijaen

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if i should necropost this thread or nah but I'm gonna do it anyway. 

Well I emailed a retailer from Japan and asked them about "Bioshock 2K Collection" if the copies included the Challenge Room DLC, and sadly it didn't. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...