Bingo Cards

Mayadome

I'm two away from getting 100 bingo cards. Does anyone have some easy ones to get? Pretty much done 79/80 for the normal bingo cards and 19/80 of the hard bingo cards. The only ones I have left seem to require a near perfect good rating or 7+ star extreme songs.

Edited by Mayadome

Well, what bingo cards do you still have left? Would make it easier to give tips

And since I've now found out the DLC also has bingo cards (well, pretty much expected that... and when you say you have 80 cards that would mean extra songs)... would buying the paid DLC be an option? Just since the remaining songs seem to be too hard (going for the bingo cards myself, and man, of those are just terrible...)

Edited by Zanreo

I'd rather not buy the DLC just for the trophy. As much as I love Taiko, the DLC is a tad too expensive and you gotta buy Singapore PSN credit and all that it just becomes a big hassle.

I believe I've done most of the easy ones up to 7 star hard songs. Basically anything that isn't doable without dabbling into some of the harder extreme songs I've yet to do. If I remember correctly the ones I've been trying to finish are "Loser", "Koi Oto to Amazora", and "Onegai Cinderella". The first two require near perfect good rates and Onegai Cinerella is just too hard on hard (it's way too hard for a 4 star song on hard in my opinion).

May just have to stick to and try to knock out two of those three songs. I honestly can't find anything that's possible without some serious Taiko skills. Someone did mention Ninja Bang Bang on Gamefaqs which I haven't done. Might be an easier one.

Edited by Mayadome