Dying Light gets a Battle Royale-inspired expansion

Hippic

Dying Light gets a Battle Royale-inspired expansion called Bad Blood in 2018

Be the first to play Dying Light: Bad Blood - a new multiplayer title set in the Dying Light universe. Enjoy violent and dynamically changing online matches that blend PvP and PvE styles of gameplay, while retaining the core of Dying Light’s unique experience. Sign up now to participate in the free Global Playtest on Steam.

Link: Dying Light: Bad Blood

Link: Eurogamer artikel

8nrRbc6.png

20 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I can sorta see why they would do this, plenty of room on the PUBG bandwagon right now before it gets crowded. Hopefully it's a sign that we'll be seeing a Dying Light 2 soon enough too.

Since they're planning to release a lot of DLCs for Dying Light this year, I don't think we'll see a Dying Light 2 in the near future.

Could be interesting, and I think it would be awesome to have some cases where both individuals are parkouring like crazy up and down the map. Excited that Techland is going to be supporting Dying Light this year with more DLC, might be time to buy it on PS4 (I originally played it on PC).

It's good to see the game still getting content years after launch but am I the only one thinking it's too late for it all? I mean no doubt there's still people playing and it will sway more people to go back or even pick it up. I just feel it's a little too late. Personally, I'd rather they did the sequel an add it all in then.

• Like 2

All this "inspired by" confuses me.

Dying Light mode  <--inspired by Fortnite's Battle Royale  <--inspired by PUBG   <--inspired by Minecraft Hunger Games Mods   <--inspired by Hunger Games movie   <---inspired by Hunger Games Books  <--inspired by Battle Royale (the Japanese movie) <--inspired by Battle Royale (the novel)  <--inspired by Seventh Victim <--inspired by various real-world events, such as Roman gladiator fights.