Game keeps crashing

YemmytheFerret

I was trying to play this yesterday and as soon as I got to level 3 the game started crashing constantly.  I've been able to get to level 7 now but it takes about 20-30 tries to get a crash-less run.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I've reinstalled the game 2 times now and the code that comes up is a general crash error.  Any fixes?  Or do I have to wait for an update?

i had the same problem. EU version crashed three times on me (twice at the exact same spot more or less) and the US version once.

i think it only happened while attacking an enemy or even more when using the grapple move. now that i think about it it may very well be that i always grabbed an enemy when the game crashed.

mainly used the dash attack to cheese the game and had no more crashes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dernop said:

i had the same problem. EU version crashed three times on me (twice at the exact same spot more or less) and the US version once.

i think it only happened while attacking an enemy or even more when using the grapple move. now that i think about it it may very well be that i always grabbed an enemy when the game crashed.

mainly used the dash attack to cheese the game and had no more crashes.

Thanks I'll have to try that

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...