YemmytheFerret

Game keeps crashing

14 posts in this topic

I was trying to play this yesterday and as soon as I got to level 3 the game started crashing constantly.  I've been able to get to level 7 now but it takes about 20-30 tries to get a crash-less run.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I've reinstalled the game 2 times now and the code that comes up is a general crash error.  Any fixes?  Or do I have to wait for an update?

i had the same problem. EU version crashed three times on me (twice at the exact same spot more or less) and the US version once.

i think it only happened while attacking an enemy or even more when using the grapple move. now that i think about it it may very well be that i always grabbed an enemy when the game crashed.

mainly used the dash attack to cheese the game and had no more crashes.

5 minutes ago, dernop said:

i had the same problem. EU version crashed three times on me (twice at the exact same spot more or less) and the US version once.

i think it only happened while attacking an enemy or even more when using the grapple move. now that i think about it it may very well be that i always grabbed an enemy when the game crashed.

mainly used the dash attack to cheese the game and had no more crashes.

Thanks I'll have to try that

I have plat this game 6 times (both EU and NA) and game never crushed once. Am I just lucky? 

2 hours ago, ferryjan said:

I have plat this game 6 times (both EU and NA) and game never crushed once. Am I just lucky? 

Why 6 times :D ?

Same here. Game crashes frequently, especially the NA PS4 version. Hopefully, the Vita version will be more stable.

7 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Same here. Game crashes frequently, especially the NA PS4 version. Hopefully, the Vita version will be more stable.

@dernop was correct, I used only dash and didn't have one crash.  

5 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

@dernop was correct, I used only dash and didn't have one crash.  

Thanks. Will try that today.

good to know!

and yeah, at this point I really think the grapple-move seems to be the problem here somehow. or it's related at least ;)

Yeah I got the Platinum last night only using dash and drop kick, not one single crash reported

This game should be called squareboy vs game crashes! I swear.. I'm on the last level and the game Always crashes... I don't think I'll be able to get the platinum! Omg! 😫