Unlock requirement for Turning Tides weapons

stu_0089

14 minutes ago, DharmaDan said:

What the hell is counter sniping kills? And for destroying 5 boats I take it an enemy has to be driving it.

6 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

I believe counter sniping is just killing some one else using a sniper rifle with a sniper rifle

@Muskratateer is correct although not sure but I believe they need to be aiming down the scope when you kill them but I might be wrong, been awhile since I have been on the game.

If those are all of the variants then this should be a bit easier than the ones from In the Name of the Tsar DLC.  The boat ones could be a little annoying though...

Edit:  It looks like a lot of those requirements aren't correct.  I'm looking at the Battlefield app on my phone right now and they are very different.

Edited by SirShavesALot

17 minutes ago, SlySinatra said:

You also need the sword for the naval collection trophy btw.

17 minutes ago, Yonamori said:

Thanks for the info, how did you get the kills with the destroyer, can't seem to find it on the two maps that are available

35 minutes ago, SlySinatra said:

Wait... Do you mean the sword from puzzle pieces in battlepacks?

Edit:  Never mind.  Naval Cutlass requires 20 flag captures while in a boat and 15 kills on swimming enemies.

Edited by SirShavesALot

3 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

If those are all of the variants then this should be a bit easier than the ones from In the Name of the Tsar DLC.  The boat ones could be a little annoying though...

Edit:  It looks like a lot of those requirements aren't correct.  I'm looking at the Battlefield app on my phone right now and they are very different.

That's because OP posted the ones from the CTE version. Not sure why people keep posting the CTE version every time a new DLC gets released.

These are the current requirements from BFBulletin, not the one posted by OP:

DQwkWEdUQAEUwPg.jpg

@Muskratateer is correct although not sure but I believe they need to be aiming down the scope when you kill them but I might be wrong, been awhile since I have been on the game.

As long as you kill them with the Sniper Rifle, it doesn't matter if you use the scope or ADS.

Edited by ipot_04

29 minutes ago, DharmaDan said:

3 Multikills as a scout seems ridiculous.

Yes, I attempted to go for it earlier today, but failed. Although you can use whatever tool at your disposal. I tried with frags, but was rarely able to kill more than one enemy at a time. I also attempted to use my K-bullets to destroy enemy behemoths and tanks, but never got the kill.

I'll try more later. I guess you could also use stationaries to get it, i.e. destroying a tank with a cannon or a plane with the AA (assuming the vehicle in question houses 3 or more enemies).

All requirements are listed in the patch notes for the Turning Tides update. All unlockable weapons are required, including the Naval Cutlass. Killing a player with the required weapon and then getting a kill with that weapon also counts. The best place (currently) to get "Capture 20 flags while in a boat" is on the Empire's Edge map on Conquest. Spawn in a boat and then use it to capture the E flag by sitting in the water surrounding the flag (it's a white circle on the mini map). If you have a friend you can play with then you can play on opposite teams and just trade the flag back and forth.

https://www.battlefield.com/news/update-notes/turning-tides-gallipoli-update

Assault

• Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16 Storm
    • Perform 50 kills with the Automatico M1918 Storm
    • Destroy 5 boats with the AT Rocket Gun
  • M1917 Trench Carbine
    • Perform 15 kills with Sidearms
    • Perform 5 Multi kills

Medic

• Farquhar-Hill Optical
    • Perform 25 headshots with the Farquhar-Hill Storm
    • Complete 20 Squad Orders
  • Farquhar-Hill Storm
    • Perform 25 kills with the M1907 SL Trench
    • In a round, perform 10 Revives

Support

• M1917 MG Low Weight
    • Perform 25 kills with the BAR M1918 Trench
    • Perform 250 Vehicle Damage with Explosives
  • M1917 MG Telescopic
    • Perform 50 kills with the M1917 MG Low Weight
    • Score 1,500 suppression points using any LMG

Scout

• Type 38 Arisaka Infantry
    • Perform 25 Counter Sniping kills
    • As a Scout, perform 3 Multi kills
  • Carcano M91 Carbine
    • Perform 25 kills with the Gewehr M.95 Carbine
    • Destroy 5 explosives

Melee (all kits)

• Naval Cutlass
    • Capture 20 flags while in a boat
    • Perform 15 kills on swimming enemies

Edited by Swotam
Adjusted FH Optical to 25 from 15

The best way to farm kills on swimming enemies is Albion Map. There are a lot of chances, as enemies are crossing water between D and B points, or C and E. I used this method, just simply played as recon with gewehr98. I confirm that enemies killed while driving a boat, still counts.