PS4 and PS3 lists linked

Looukas

Poll for those who already played the PS3 version  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting the PS4 version?

• I want to get it again anyways
    • I would consider getting it again if the list was separate
    • I don't plan on getting the game again

since it's linked to ps3 version trophies list then that's another reason for me to not planning on getting it again.

I got this game on ps3 and plat it two years ago, I don't know about you, but the game was a blast when I played it using the move controller, drawing shapes and straight lines with motion controls can't get much easier than that.

LMAO. Capcom has got to be the most apathetic publisher out there towards trophies. So many instances of awful & incoherent trophy lists. I mean just look at Resident Evil: Revelation HD, it's the exact same senario and they decided to include a new list for that but not this. I just can't fathom out why they didn't include a new list with this re-release. You have two options (at least from my position), include a new list and get some extra sales or don't and lose these sales. But it's pretty par for the course with anything involving Capcom, it's like a company with multiple personality disorder.

Mind you, I'm picking up the game physically to add it to the PS3 version. It's an absolute masterpiece and the boxart is way too gorgeous to pass.

• Like 1

This is a huge disappointment for me. I was really hoping for a brand new trophy list for PS4. Very surprised that they joined the list into one. There's not even a separate region for the game.

I had just platinumed this for my PS3 recently, hoping that I could re-plat it on my PS4 again at some point. ? Hope they fix this down the line.

Oh well, I'm glad that other people who have never played the game get to play it again on a new platform / console generation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...