Trophy thoughts.

I can see there are a few things back from the previous game, however, a few new things at the very least.

Really wish they had proper trophy images still.. but I guess we'll never get a game that's not just Agumon at the very least holding a damn trophy for each trophy image.  But ah well, still looking forward to the game regardless.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I can see there are a few things back from the previous game, however, a few new things at the very least.

Really wish they had proper trophy images still.. but I guess we'll never get a game that's not just Agumon at the very least holding a damn trophy for each trophy image.  But ah well, still looking forward to the game regardless.

Yeah I'm dissapointed they just reused the images from the first game. They could've at least used Tentomon or something, since he's one of the starters.

Digimon games disappointing me with their icons once again.

Pretty sad the worst Digimon game with trophies (All-Star Rumble) is the only one that doesn't reuse one image for all trophies. There's so much you can do for trophy icons, Bamco. Come on.

Sony, make this a rule. Force companies to not be so lazy. Ugh

edit; also, ew medals.

Edited by Elvick_

Looks rather the same to the previous title.  Im glad to see nothing relating to colosseums. Or xyz arena battles.  Havent gone back to do them but man even at lv 99 ultimate fused digimon. Some of them battles ( platnum teir iirc) kicked my ass something fearce ( don't quite understand the whole training and rebirth thing side from them retaining a % of stats baised off affinity and level apon rebirth / de-volution.

That aside!

Not too happy to see the medals return, didnt get more then 400 in previous title.  Hope they aren't. Hidden or random lotto from gum ball machines.

~ hope they improve on some things. Such as the combat, and maybe touch abit more on how training works assuming we get the digimon pocket world again, were you can store your digi to train xyz stats

I must be the only one who didn't mind the medals all that much...but yeah 700 is excessive. 

Still I'm looking forward to this game as probably a day one purchase on vita. Hopefully the online mode will be less painful. That trophy last time must have took me ~5hrs due to disconnections constantly; & I was just battling the AI. 

O.o I had to double check and refresh... It's really Hacker's Memory with same trophy icon like the first CS game. They could At least change it to Gabumon... Ughhh when will I have my Patamon trophy icon.

Wow... The trophies in this one is like the copy of CS game as well. That MP stuffs though..I wonder how long will it take to get 10 titles

Weeeee~ Moar Medalsssss.... Time to mash Ok button again and pray to RNG.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JaM said:

Wow... The trophies in this one is like the copy of CS game as well. That MP stuffs though..I wonder how long will it take to get 10 titles

Weeeee~ Moar Medalsssss.... Time to mash Ok button again and pray to RNG.

If there are missable medals hopefully we can (start a new game and carry over like in CS) skip the dialogue and cutscenes.

Going to make sure I finish the previous game before getting this, I'm not looking forward to both trophy lists being almost the same.

I haven't even started the medal grind in the first one, but I know it's going to be a massive pain, sad to see there's even more medals in this one.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2017 at 3:18 AM, ShimizuGear09 said:

Not the medals agaaaaaaaain :spank:

Fun times with the RNG Goddess is soon upon us.

4 hours ago, clintstrifez said:

yeah ill wait for the switch version. fuck those medals.

Honestly, I can already see most of my purchases leaning towards the Switch. I just like the mobility and docking functionality. Plus its practically great for my time travelling.