Trophy thoughts.

I wonder if we can get our medals if we transfer the old save

I read we get some items if we do too

I don't think medals were hard though for me I didn't pay attention to it until late in the game

black agumon I had to go for ng+ plus to get it

anyway the list looks fun

Edited by Espada-girl

13 hours ago, clintstrifez said:

yeah ill wait for the switch version. fuck those medals.

So you're not getting getting it then? Habu has said PS is the future of Digimon and after Digimon Universe faild and sold only 14% of stock in Japan on the 3DS... Nintendo aren't getting Digimon any time soon

Edited by Muur1993

On 12/13/2017 at 2:45 AM, MooseSketts said:

If there are missable medals hopefully we can (start a new game and carry over like in CS) skip the dialogue and cutscenes.

But isn't it very annoying to make NG+ just because you missed a medal? This made me think to play the game months later it's released... Maybe at least after @zadorvp finish it so that I can spam him questions :awesome:

9 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I was going to say All-Star Arena, but then I remembered he wasn't in that. lol

Your one shot to have unique icons, and he wasn't even in it!

Worse part is Patamon is in previous Arena games... Well... Silver lining is, Patamon is not in worst Digimon game xD

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Contains spoilers!

Damn this game was a huge time consumption. I started the game with ~80h from Cyber Sleuth and platinumed Hackers Memory at ~170h (5-6h went to afk since I fell asleep once while playing midday). But I am glad it's finally over 

So yeah, tips from this page were only a few since this forum has been dead since March for HM.

Vanguard trophy omg.. I had to replay the game to Ch 10 in NG+ mode, boring. I was 14 when I finished story.

Online trophies for 6000 coins when the online MP is dead 99% and the 1% you fight are tryhards with specific built PVP teams .. lol. I managed to eventually build a team that defeated NPC teams 9/10 battles so it made coin gathering easier, but trust me these NPC digimons are buffed as hell and will easily 1 shot your digimons. Try survive the T-kabuterimon special and the follow ups - good luck. Or the wargreymon team that will nuke you with aoe instantly. I grinded up to 5400 coins from events and the rest I grinded by losing to NPC (gain +5 every lost battle). Took me more than an hour for the last 600.

Since I had 500/700 medals, I had to gather 110+90 from Gacha. But nope, I didn't do any gacha because I wanted to do it last. When I pulled all 90 from the 3, I ended up having 611->692/700, which means that 9 I received from somewhere else. Meh, more grind to drop the last ones.

Vampire king. No challenge at all, had a maxed out 99 team and read how he will destroy everything etc but I came overprepared for this one.

Master cup was time consuming but not hard. Sure you use a lot of medical spray DX and revives but not once did more than 2 digis of my first 3 die. MC took like 1 - 1h 30 maybe, didn't check time. 

Twin chaos trophy was really dumb. Since I had Chaosmon in the first game but not Chaosmon VA, I thought that it would be enough to evolve into VA. But nope! You have to evolve a normal Chaosmon as well! Again!!

Really long time consuming trophies. You finish 300 digis, 700 medals, all memories and Mr navits. Then you have to spend 6h on a dead multiplayer and 7-8h on a NG+ just for 20 hacker rank. Why did they have to throw in so many long trophies.

Rant over. Hopefully they won't release another story game like this because this list was not fun at all!

Edited by Erkawest

44 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Online trophies for 6000 coins when the online MP is dead 99% and the 1% you fight are tryhards with specific built PVP teams .. lol. I managed to eventually build a team that defeated NPC teams 9/10 battles so it made coin gathering easier, but trust me these NPC digimons are buffed as hell and will easily 1 shot your digimons. Try survive the T-kabuterimon special and the follow ups - good luck. Or the wargreymon team that will nuke you with aoe instantly. I grinded up to 5400 coins from events and the rest I grinded by losing to NPC (gain +5 every lost battle). Took me more than an hour for the last 600.

Unfortunately, it looks like you just chose a really bad month to do the multiplayer trophies. I know at launch the event missions took like less than 30 minutes to complete -- and the multiplayer then was pretty dead too. I spread the trophies out over 2 months so I wouldn't have to actually worry about grinding it out -- but I think by using saves you might be able to get all the multiplayer trophies just by completing the events for a single month, i.e. save and then buy all the things you need for one and then reload the save and repeat.

The events do change monthly, so for someone looking at getting them -- if your not in a hurry, you can wait for an easier month.

That said, I really need to get back to this game... but your post definitely makes me dread rest of the grind haha.

27 minutes ago, nicklesminer said:

Unfortunately, it looks like you just chose a really bad month to do the multiplayer trophies. I know at launch the event missions took like less than 30 minutes to complete -- and the multiplayer then was pretty dead too. I spread the trophies out over 2 months so I wouldn't have to actually worry about grinding it out -- but I think by using saves you might be able to get all the multiplayer trophies just by completing the events for a single month, i.e. save and then buy all the things you need for one and then reload the save and repeat.

The events do change monthly, so for someone looking at getting them -- if your not in a hurry, you can wait for an easier month.

That said, I really need to get back to this game... but your post definitely makes me dread rest of the grind haha.

Yeah the event missions for this month were bad.. Needed 30 victories, 25 games with full team of water elementals and deal 1500 total damage to all enemies in one battle. Since I met the same tryhard guy in Pvp event battles who stomped me every game, I could only collect the water objective.. very slowly. Dealing damage was impossible since he killed me on his 2nd turn and I lost all games, so I switched over to NPC fights. So yeah, had to defeat overpowered NPC teams and deal damage to a super tanky team... So obviously I did 25 loss games for water, then 30 victories with a great team. Took lot of time

You need to collect 6000 coins for the 20 avatars (20x300). Then you can reload save for 3 objects and the titles you need, I know.

Edited by Erkawest

The event trophies were easy when I did it lol, I was able to get thousands by losing on purpose as they just wanted you to use Electric Digimon.  You could've waited two weeks or whatever for that event to end

Edited by Muur1993

29 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

The event trophies were easy when I did it lol, I was able to get thousands by losing on purpose as they just wanted you to use Electric Digimon.  You could've waited two weeks or whatever for that event to end

Yeah sure and rely on next month's RNG when you have one trophy left..? :P

I bought this game on release but dropped it when Monster Hunter was released, so I felt like I have been stalling for some time already

Doesn't matter now, the plat was acquired

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1