The Doomsday Heist DLC trophy thoughts

XmodE_7

If someone can clarify: Are the CM challenges stackable? If I do only the 4 players challenge, does the trophy pop?

Do I have to achieve the Elite Challenge while doing CM (again) in order for Masterminds trophy to pop? Or it has nothing to do with CM? I've already gotten the Elite trophy separately with a friend; I'm asking this because on most YT videos they achieve Elite times WHILE also achieving Masterminds... It's all very confusing.

Edited by Nebakk
Wording.

7 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

You have to do 3 runs for CM.One with 2 players, one with 3 and one with 4. The elite challenges have nothing to do with Criminal Masterminds 

Thanks. We did the two player version without enough info. I thought we'd get the trophy, oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of useful info about the CM challenges here, so I felt like I should write this: Skipping Trips during all Criminal Masterminds challenges do NOT cancel them. Skip all you want, that ONLY cancels the Elite Challenge. That will save a lot of time when people start dying and restartintg again and again. Posting this cause everyone I played with seems to think that it voids the challenge.

Im gonna be attempting this trophy soon but i just wanted to clarify whether the host will only get CM trophy if he did with other people or everyone will get the trophy who did the CM with him? If my friends join me and we all complete the challenge together will they also get the trophy along with me or they have to host their own setups and finales to get it?

4 minutes ago, Proassassin931 said:

Im gonna be attempting this trophy soon but i just wanted to clarify whether the host will only get CM trophy if he did with other people or everyone will get the trophy who did the CM with him? If my friends join me and we all complete the challenge together will they also get the trophy along with me or they have to host their own setups and finales to get it?

Nah, who hosts doesn't matter. Everybody progresses with the challenge simultaneously. Check your progress in the stats. 

• Like 1