Brutal difficulty not unlocking?

I've just beaten Uncharted 3 on Crushing (playing the physical game and not installing the update), and yet, when in the chapter select, the highest difficulty I can play on is still Crushing. I've beat all the chapters on Crushing (starting at 2 to 22, then went back and did 1, then back to 22 again to unlock the trophy), then tried installing the update thinking that might solve the problem, it hasn't. Has anyone had the same problem/could maybe suggest some ideas? Much appreciated. :)

13 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Can you start a new game with your save on Brutal?

Yeah, I tried that literally 15 minutes after I made this post, and it worked XD. I'm a bloody idiot. Although, I don't recall you having to start a new game to access Brutal on Uncharted 2 (you could just select it from the chapter select if I'm not mistaken). But that's still something I should have fucking checked. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auscomando said:

Yeah, I tried that literally 15 minutes after I made this post, and it worked XD. I'm a bloody idiot. Although, I don't recall you having to start a new game to access Brutal on Uncharted 2 (you could just select it from the chapter select if I'm not mistaken). But that's still something I should have fucking checked. 

At least you figured it out eventually :P That's all that matters.

• Like 1