Holiday Sale 5 Weeks of Saving (NA)

IBadDriverI

4 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I demand your list when you land. Heck a whole new post please. This one should be buried or just be a status update.

That's extremely rude to OP who took the time out to make this post and did it hours before Nathaniel even ran his script. Anyone can make a sales thread and it's first come-first serve. The idea is to centralize discussion, another post would just fragment the discussion into two places.

41 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

So.... did they delete a bunch of games from the sale? When I click on it now, it only shows 251 items rather than the 450+ when I was looking at it earlier.

It looked good when I just checked. Are you sure you aren't in the PS4 only section or have any filters on?

@NathanielJohn I don't think Batman VR is on sale (at least it's not showing up on sale for me)  

If anyone's thinking about Weeping Doll for 99 cents, it's extremely blurry. I thought my headset was broken or on poorly, but it's just that blurry of a game.

3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

If anyone's thinking about Weeping Doll for 99 cents, it's extremely blurry. I thought my headset was broken or on poorly, but it's just that blurry of a game.

That's one of them that I bought. Does it make the game any more difficult? Completion times look to be under an hour so I can't imagine it would be

6 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Is it me??? Seems like there's nothing actually good in this sale???

Wait, there's Megaman Legacy Collection.  But the rest of it is icky.

Depends on what you're looking for. I'm thinking of getting Virginia, Red Faction 2, and Dreamfall Chapters. All are at pretty steep discounts. Everyone should buy Fairy Fencer F. Don't question me; just do it!

This sale is really good! but I'll pass. My backlog is huge and I'm waiting for certain games to appear on sale. I'm not in a rush either.

I'll wait for the second week to see if I can continue to hold on.

54 minutes ago, Terra said:

That's one of them that I bought. Does it make the game any more difficult? Completion times look to be under an hour so I can't imagine it would be

No, it's really easy. It's just really blurry and there's some jerky-ness in movements at the beginning. I do recommend to pay attention to the instructions when they pop since there's no way to pull up the controls. 

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

I don't think so as @NathanielJohn's script has ID'ed 255 PS4 games and it was only showing 251 games. Now it's showing the full list again. Not quite sure what happened!

I think his script pulled too many games (AKA Batman Arkham VR as I mentioned before), so 251 sounds about right.

week 2 haul:

Dear Esther: Landmark Edition (ps4)

Submerged (ps4)

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (ps4)

Oasis Games Shooter VR Bundle: (VR) includes Ace Banana and Pixel Gear

Beach Buggy Racing (ps4)

Dark Mystery (ps4)

Claire: Extended Cut (ps4) (vita) crossbuy

Wand Wars (ps4)

Final Fantasy Type-0 (ps4)

going to put in submerged as my planned game after dynasty warriors 7. should be done with this in a few more days.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1