Holiday Sale 5 Weeks of Saving (NA)

IBadDriverI

Just now, Scyther said:

You poor, poor soul.. You do not realize what you've just done. Expect a 70+ hour grind, thanks to SCEA not letting the devs lower the requirements here.

lots and lots of races. it's something i'm probably going to save if i want to tackle a long term game (i tackle those after every 5-6 games) 

have been through some serious grinds before.

Edited by kingdrake2

Seems like Sony isn't going to separate out the games from week one vs. week two.  Some pruning must have to happen before the end of the five week sale, right?  Who wants to scroll through 1500 games?  (I kind of do.)

Anyway, I've picked up:

I Am Setsuna

Weeping Doll

Marvel Puzzle Quest

I Am Bread

Seasons After Fall

and at least one or two other cheapies.  Can't remember already!  ?

I remembered:

Wheels of Aurelia

Dying: Reborn

Edited by IntroPhenom
remembered remaining games

Is the Dragon Age DLC worth it at that price ($6)? Super annoyed that it's the same price I bought the base game for, next time I'll wait for the GOTY edition and save, but I just started playing through the story and now seems like the best time to get it.

Also Waddle Home is $2. If you are like me and have been dreaming of being a VR penguin, now is your chance. (Also notable is that Skyrim VR is $42-ish)

17 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Is the Dragon Age DLC worth it at that price ($6)? Super annoyed that it's the same price I bought the base game for, next time I'll wait for the GOTY edition and save, but I just started playing through the story and now seems like the best time to get it.

Also Waddle Home is $2. If you are like me and have been dreaming of being a VR penguin, now is your chance. (Also notable is that Skyrim VR is $42-ish)

if your talking about the addon dlcs then yes, but before you plunge into your quest, read up on the "trespasser" dlc. there is a few trophies in there that connect to the main story. you dont want to put in 100+ hours like i did, then install tresspasser only to realize you have to put in like another 30 or 40 hours if you dont have a old save.

also i had a issue with the dlc installing. i tried for over a month to get it to work and it wouldnt. i finally got it to work by activitaing the license in my ps4 menu. most of the dlc you cant use until a certain point at the map table, but if it dont pop up like for me, activate the license. i seriously lost many hours backtracking

also i think some of the dlc may already be free if i remember correctly

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

679 games on sale..... cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862497

Help

It is funny but that many games on sale made me not want to see what is on sale :P

I gave up after page 3 and just searched Final Fantasy 7 to see if it had dropped (which it did) and then searched Tearaway unfolded to find out it didn't drop. 

I am not really looking for anything else right now so I will pass on the rest of the sales simply because I don't have the patience to wait for each page to load :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It is funny but that many games on sale made me not want to see what is on sale :P

I gave up after page 3 and just searched Final Fantasy 7 to see if it had dropped (which it did) and then searched Tearaway unfolded to find out it didn't drop. 

I am not really looking for anything else right now so I will pass on the rest of the sales simply because I don't have the patience to wait for each page to load :P

Lol and you saved yourself a good chunk of money too probably! Not to mention any backlogs. 

I'm having doubts I can even finish my backlog in my lifetime. I'd be happy playing a game on one tv while glancing over at someone else playing a game I bought on another tv. At least I would get to experience a decent amount and the fulfillment of it actually being played. 

They cry! They howl

They get impatient to be played...

And then... 

23a604d064bea9c6ba8873728aba17e6.jpg

There's definitely plenty of games to choose from on sale this year...but, most are still pricey as fk. Some from week 1 is cheaper than Week 2! ?

I guess not every week can be great. Don't think I found anything to buy shockingly...

Hopefully if theres a Flash, something good comes out of it. If not guess there's still week 3-5.

5 hours ago, Scyther said:

You poor, poor soul.. You do not realize what you've just done. Expect a 70+ hour grind, thanks to SCEA not letting the devs lower the requirements here.

I actually just ended up buying the EU version. Since the games shared a list, and it was only a couple of pounds, much better than 50 additional hours of mindless grinding.

And, as a 15-20 hour kart racer, it was pretty good.

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

I actually just ended up buying the EU version. Since the games shared a list, and it was only a couple of pounds, much better than 50 additional hours of mindless grinding.

And, as a 15-20 hour kart racer, it was pretty good.

I wish I'd done that.. Instead, I had one of the worst Platinum experiences I've had with that game. Which is why I try to dissuade anyone from buying the NA version.

• Like 1

Gravity Rush Remastered digital on discount?

n0p3

Physical version reprint?

n0p3

/walks away,

/kicks door

/stubs toe

?

4 hours ago, Stuart Pot said:

Just bought Sleeping Dogs on PS4, great deal! :D 

Man who never have pork bun is never a whole maaaaaan.

Grats, enjoy ^^

Edited by Primeape
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Primeape said:

n0p3

n0p3

/walks away,

/kicks door

/stubs toe

1f621.png

Grab a UK import. I got one when I was over there last summer and it was £15. Tons available. I'm sure there are resellers over here through Amazon or eBay.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Primeape said:

n0p3

n0p3

/walks away,

/kicks door

/stubs toe

?

just buy the pal version or something

i have china and it carried over to ntsc for bonuses. trophy list is also the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diskdocx said:

Grab a UK import. I got one when I was over there last summer and it was £15. Tons available. I'm sure there are resellers over here through Amazon or eBay.

Just now, mako-heart said:

just buy the pal version or something

i have china and it carried over to ntsc for bonuses. trophy list is also the same.

Sigh...FINE

2 minutes ago, Primeape said:

Sigh...FINE

i think pal is lowest on ebay, but if you end up with china o is the button instead of x. idk why but for gr, it threw me off. maybe because i spent so much time with vita version

is the new sale separate from last weeks, or is there that great list yet? i dont wanna scroll through 100s of listings again

• Like 1