Holiday Sale 5 Weeks of Saving (NA)

IBadDriverI

42 minutes ago, Kaiwan said:

targetting 3 for week 2 but still hesitating

Beach Buggy is easy but grindy

Wand Wars need 2 controllers

and Thief is quite hard

I don't think Thief is as hard as its platinum rarity indicates. I just think it's more of a slog to endure through due to multiple playthroughs and trophy guides seem to rate it at an 4-5 scale out of a 10, so if you're interested in it, I wouldn't let that deter you from getting it. Heard it's more along the average or mediocre side though, so maybe you're better off not getting it. Just my thoughts regarding it.

Edited by Stuart Pot

1 hour ago, Stuart Pot said:

I don't think Thief is as hard as its platinum rarity indicates. I just think it's more of a slog to endure through due to multiple playthroughs and trophy guides seem to rate it at an 4-5 scale out of a 10, so if you're interested in it, I wouldn't let that deter you from getting it. Heard it's more along the average or mediocre side though, so maybe you're better off not getting it. Just my thoughts regarding it.

Thanks Stuart, I will probably get it still since it is so cheap ?

• Like 2

Guys,

the deals are cumulative among the next weeks? example: all games in week 1 goes to week 2? because a lot of games from week 1 are still on week 2, or only some of them? 

I have a 20% discount code for psn ending on 31 Dec 2017, for me its better to use with all games i want, the problem is using now on week 2, maybe i could lose a game from the upcoming weekly deals. at the same time a game I want can disapear from the list. that's my concern.

1 hour ago, ivangutjahr said:

Guys,

the deals are cumulative among the next weeks? example: all games in week 1 goes to week 2? because a lot of games from week 1 are still on week 2, or only some of them? 

I have a 20% discount code for psn ending on 31 Dec 2017, for me its better to use with all games i want, the problem is using now on week 2, maybe i could lose a game from the upcoming weekly deals. at the same time a game I want can disapear from the list. that's my concern.

Not all deals are cumulative as there are games from week 1 that aren't carried over to week 2. If you go to the game's page, it will have a block of text saying how long it's available at that price. I just clicked on two random ones and it ranged from Next Tuesday (overwatch) to Jan. 9th (destroy all humans)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

After a Loong back and forth I grabbed the walking dead season one and two on ps4 ( was this close getting it on the ps3 but I heard it was plagued with glitches) and the wolf among us. 

Wolf is my favorite TT game. The voice-acting, narrative, and atmosphere are perfect.

Enjoy it :)

5 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Not all deals are cumulative as there are games from week 1 that aren't carried over to week 2. If you go to the game's page, it will have a block of text saying how long it's available at that price. I just clicked on two random ones and it ranged from Next Tuesday (overwatch) to Jan. 9th (destroy all humans)

thanks, so yes i need to make a decision about using now or not. damn LOL

another week, some new stuff

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (ps4)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (ps4)

Unearthing Mars (psvr)

going to start unearthing mars soon, had to make a sudden change because of a possible delisting. going to have 30$ on next 2 rounds.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

Nothing for me this week. Good thing since I have enough from the first two weeks to play though I might have bit with better prices on Utawarerumono or Yomawari. The good deals I got earlier make it easier to wait and hope for better next time.

2 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Nothing for me this week. Good thing since I have enough from the first two weeks to play though I might have bit with better prices on Utawarerumono or Yomawari. The good deals I got earlier make it easier to wait and hope for better next time.

Japan got/is getting a Utawarerumono bundle... I dunno if it's some combo pack or something like how they released 999 here.

• Like 1