Holiday Sale 5 Weeks of Saving (NA)

IBadDriverI

37 minutes ago, MetalGarurumon said:

If a witness is screaming at you, you should probably listen to what he or she has to say. :P

Finally picked up those Gravity Rush games. Guess it's time to start bingeing them, with 2's server shutdown imminent.

Oh man.. Im on the edge of getting it and also for GR 1 and 2 but idk im still holding out for now. Got till Tuesday to decide. 

Oh and the server shutdown will not affect GR 2 plat as far as I know 

22 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

The witness looks interesting but I have a feeling it's going to get on ps plus very soon. It's screaming at me!

The Witness...Firewatch...its coming. And you know it!

8 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Oh man.. Im on the edge of getting it and also for GR 1 and 2 but idk im still holding out for now. Got till Tuesday to decide. 

Oh and the server shutdown will not affect GR 2 plat as far as I know 

tumblr_oitxsus9zT1r0hpzko1_500.gif

Still on the fence? :P

But the costumes, man. The costumes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MetalGarurumon said:

tumblr_oitxsus9zT1r0hpzko1_500.gif

Still on the fence? :P

But the costumes, man. The costumes!

Omg stahp! No seriously XD. Ok I may give in for GR because it looks dope lol but the witness oozes ps plus. Anyways I'm heading over to EB games tomorrow to trade in some discs and depending on what's available I may grab new games or just a PSN card. Hopefully I'll make a profit @Zero :awesome:

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

The Witness...Firewatch...its coming. And you know it!

Wait wasn't firewatch free before? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Wait wasn't firewatch free before? 

Nope.

9 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

I assume it's part of this sale but Steins;Gate 0 is on for 14.99.  Should I pick it up or wait for it to go lower?

It'd 15.99 isn't it?

Anyways it was 11.99 back in June 2017. So maybe wait for it again or lower.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, MetalGarurumon said:

Like stupot00 said, we didn't get that patch. Unless it's changed since I played it. The 75+ hour grind for the Plat made it a very unenjoyable experience for me.

I just finished this game (Beach Buggy Racing) and the Transiberian Railway is NOT patched on US version making for a very unnecessarily long plat time.  You will be done with all other trophies at about 2.5-3k km only to grind out the remaining 7k km.  My advice is to get a turbo stick if you don't already have one. 

On 1/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, Alternatewarning said:

I assume it's part of this sale but Steins;Gate 0 is on for 14.99.  Should I pick it up or wait for it to go lower?

Wait.

Anyway, it's been a pretty good run with this Holiday Sale. I really enjoyed my 69 cent copy of Cast of the Seven Godsends, and Moon Hunters was a fun game as well. I might yet pick up the DLC for Goat Simulator, but then again...I might not.

Edited by starcrunch061

Anyone else having issues on the playstation store on the computer.  Pages 1-5 show that there are 594 items in the sale and then as soon as I click to go to page 6 it drops it to 381 items in the sale and it continues to show me the same items just in different orders for the remainder of the pages...

11 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

Anyone else having issues on the playstation store on the computer.  Pages 1-5 show that there are 594 items in the sale and then as soon as I click to go to page 6 it drops it to 381 items in the sale and it continues to show me the same items just in different orders for the remainder of the pages...

Same problem here using my smart phone.

Edited by JorgeSleep

4 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

Yep.  When viewing with IE, I couldn't get past page 16.  Clicking either the > button or 17 would just reload page 16.  ?

Had better luck with Chrome, but Chrome doesn't let me log in, just refreshes the page without acknowledging my log in attempt.  Yay, internet!  

3 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

I think they're still updating it. It was like that for me an hour ago. I usually wait till later at night to check out what's up just in case the games aren't all put up/taken down. Actually usually the next day because I forget 

have 6$ to spend will update my list soon. but to be safe i'm probably not going to purchase right away (really slim pickings this week).

week 5 haul:

Slain: Back From Hell (ps4)

Pyre (ps4)

Goat Simulator DLC (all packs) ps4

deus ex mankind divided DLC (makes it complete now) ps4

Mortal Blitz (VR) went with this one, i have some experience with combat in shooters with the remote controllers.

Lili: Child Of Geos (ps4)

powers my backlog some. makes others complete and will have 30$ next week to spend.

Edited by kingdrake2

25 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

TERRIBLE LAST WEEK, I think the only new one is Prototype, unless I'm wrong.

Burly Men at Sea

Thimbleweed Park

CastleStorm Definitive Edition

There might be more but the website is a mess right now.

Edited by lordzeze