[FINISHED] [GIVEAWAY] Night in the Woods PS4 Game Giveaway!

d1l2e3v4

Bumping this, and adding a trailer for anybody that hasn't heard of this game before. Really recommend it! 

If you're still interested after checking out that trailer, but unsure if it's worth it, heres a non-spoiler review to help!

Edited by d1l2e3v4
Fixed links.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Phil said:

Good thing this got bumped. First time I've seen it. Game looks like a neat indie title. With almost 1k people in that ps4 community, the chances of winning are slim though.

I'm really glad that others are bumping this thread, as it would feel like I would be trying to attract attention - if I did it myself :lol:

The game is a superb indie title. It's got an amazing story and very likable characters. Definitely my GOTY for 2017, even Hellblade couldn't knock it off.

& You'd be surprised at how many people in that community already own the game! The chances aren't as slim as you think that they are. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The two supplemental games have gotten a release date! In this tweet between a twitter user and the game's publisher, the publisher says that they'll be added into the game on February 1st.

So FYI: The giveaway will end on February 1st, regardless of whether the games actually get added or not. :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...