Glitched trophies..?

GunfighterHefty

Yeah I think that applies for both characters and levels because my level trophy popped early. Also the rarity for all characters unlocked was higher than first character when you look at game stats in trophy info through PSN. I wonder if it applies for wardrobe, too, I have only gotten a few pieces of those. 

Edited by GunfighterHefty

On 12/12/2017 at 10:26 PM, tigersfan3023 said:

I found a good glitch.  If your in an online lobby with someone who unlocks their last character, you will get the trophy for unlocking all the characters.  It happened to me in a random online game.

How does this work exactly? I went into a few lobbies and all the characters and levels were unlocked but neither trophy popped.

On 12/13/2017 at 7:26 AM, tigersfan3023 said:

I found a good glitch.  If your in an online lobby with someone who unlocks their last character, you will get the trophy for unlocking all the characters.  It happened to me in a random online game.

happend to me for a custome and levels trophy. 

Further updates on any glitches: I got the plat yesterday. The only thing that is a possible glitch is with the 1000 trap trophy. I got my 200 trap trophy to pop normally  (before I realized there was a 'free mode'). At some point, my trap counter got glitched and it said I only had 22. At that point, no matter how many traps I placed, it would fluctuate between 22-25. Going up sometimes and others resetting to 22. And every now and then when I would look, it would go back to my actual count and it said 311. When I saw this, I immediately went to free mode and built the rest of the 689 traps I needed and it popped.

Tl;Dr- if you're looking for trophies only, do trap count in free mode asap. Or don't lose hope on a glitched stat tracker. 

• Like 3

On 12/15/2017 at 3:17 PM, GunfighterHefty said:

Further updates on any glitches: I got the plat yesterday. The only thing that is a possible glitch is with the 1000 trap trophy. I got my 200 trap trophy to pop normally  (before I realized there was a 'free mode'). At some point, my trap counter got glitched and it said I only had 22. At that point, no matter how many traps I placed, it would fluctuate between 22-25. Going up sometimes and others resetting to 22. And every now and then when I would look, it would go back to my actual count and it said 311. When I saw this, I immediately went to free mode and built the rest of the 689 traps I needed and it popped.

Tl;Dr- if you're looking for trophies only, do trap count in free mode asap. Or don't lose hope on a glitched stat tracker. 

still glitched for me even after the update, did you get it in a public game or you hosted your own private game with 2 controllers? 

my trap stat is stuck on 55 even though i got the 200 traps trophy, now all my traps are counted in "items used" stat that got over 1600 listed. 

I did my own private game in free mode when I saw my trap counter seemingly be normal. It was glitched in and out as I boosted trophies in private games with a second account. I did do online in between, though, too. I honestly have no idea why it did it, but I just kept checking and got lucky I guess. I don't have a solid answer for you. If that's the last trophy you need, that sucks. I would maybe just play for fun and check after each match? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 11:35 PM, GunfighterHefty said:

I did my own private game in free mode when I saw my trap counter seemingly be normal. It was glitched in and out as I boosted trophies in private games with a second account. I did do online in between, though, too. I honestly have no idea why it did it, but I just kept checking and got lucky I guess. I don't have a solid answer for you. If that's the last trophy you need, that sucks. I would maybe just play for fun and check after each match? 

thanks for that, I'll wait patiently. 

btw did you boost solo points with 3 controllers or did you get it legit online? 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...