New trophies for level 250 and 500

TrueMrBubbles

I really don't think it takes 100 hours to get to 100. Maybe if you do it entirely free? I haven't. I'm on my way there and I don't think I'm anywhere near that many hours put into the game. I just hit 75+.

I dropped the game twice before and just picked it back up and I was at 40 something, got the level 50 trophy and am already half way to the next one. I am part of a guild which has gotten bonuses for exp and I do have armor with experience bonus on it as well which helps iirc it's either 25% or 50% more and at VIP Tier 2. But yeah, 100 hours to hit 100? I don't know about that.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I think I'm just gonna aim for the base game 100% because some of these DLC trophies are utterly stupid. This just seals it for me. 

That's basically my goal at this point. Though I'd like to get a mystic, and I know there's a couple trophies I could do. But I won't push for things that are lame and ruin the fun. I have other match 3 games I can put that time into instead.

I'm level 1066 now, and it doesn't take 100 hours. Join a guild, play guild wars, and you'll +100% xp for a day if your guild wins the war of the previous day. If you're lucky enough to join a guild whose blue statue is of a high level (level 60+ something), you'll get a decent xp multiplier from that as well. Otherwise, donate to the blue guild statue to increase the xp bonus. And there's armor you can buy with gems, this will also give an xp multiplier, just save up 500 gems and buy an armor with that. Don't spend your gems on anything until you get that armor.

It does take a while to build up a decent farming team. Though xp is based upon number of kills (and what difficulty you play on), it doesn't matter what you kill or what level you are. I used the same team from level 200 till level 800, just stick with a team, level and trait it. With my current armor and guild statue and yesterdays guild wars win xp multiplier I get 101 xp/battle for regular battles, and 128 on higher difficulty in explore. Notice that my player level does not give me more xp, it's the guild (wars) and armor bonus that counts. Until level 1000 it's 750 xp for each level up (maybe less in the early levels, I don't remember). If you're going for the xathenos unit from the soul forge (gives a trophy). You'll have to farm a lot of souls anyway, this will give a lot of xp as well.

For those who are already level 500+: upon going level up you'll get the trophy for reaching level 500. When you level up again, you will get the trophy for reaching level 250.

For those who are checking profiles for possible cheaters. It is possible this way to get the level 500 trophy before the level 250 trophy.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

Good to know its not the big grind i tought it would be. I was Just Reading trough the other threads and assumed it would be a grind. Thx for the info digibeet

No its not that long to grind. Just play explore and the levels will rise but nearly no gold income... And if you join a good guild with low req. And they win every guild war you get the xp boost. Yesterday i played about 1 hour and got from level 310 to 315. So yeah i will get there. But if you are a starter you are from 1 to 50 in no time and after that its going slower....

But definatly going for 100% only The Mongo troop , level 500 and Xathenos but he will be crafted later this week.

• 1 month later...