[Monster Master] I don't know if I fucked with

Dr_Stranamore

I've restarted my playthrough from Chapter 2 (nearly beginning) and now I am at Chapter 3 (at 54,0%) and I don't know if I missed some monsters that I've lost forever.

First of all I've met the two mini-bosses in Bevelle (Precepts Guard and Georapella), don't know if I can just fight them again even if I finished that part (think yes, but not sure about it), also I don't know if I missed other monsters from the previous chapters... is there a full guide for each monster and location for each chapter?

On 13/12/2017 at 7:54 AM, Dr_Stranamore said:

I've read you don't find enemies you've never met.

By my own experience the only enemies I needed to find first in order to see them in Via Infinito are  the Artema Weapon, the Earth Eater, those things that appear in the secret cave of Milhen and one monster you will find at the very end of the gate, is a stronger version of the Gate Guardian (one that is gold).

52 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

By my own experience the only enemies I needed to find first in order to see them in Via Infinito are  the Artema Weapon, the Earth Eater, those things that appear in the secret cave of Milhen and one monster you will find at the very end of the gate, is a stronger version of the Gate Guardian (one that is gold).

There are a few more (1 of the weapons, Jumbo Cactuar and a few others, like the stronger incects in the Mi'heim secret dungeon), but the ones that are missable are bosses in optional dungeons during the game, so just clear those dungeons.

Also, since it's a pain to get 100% story complete for the trophy (there's actually 101% possible in 2 playthroughs), I would use the 1st to do the max and clean up on ng+ speed run style, with maxed dresspheres and end game accessories it is really quick to clean up.

There are also 2 monsters that will nevercshow up in via infinito, they are the 2 guardians at the bottom  of Bahamut temple puzzle, but you can fight them infinitely there.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon