Fat Molten Fight

Guys, 

Completely stuck on the molton fight just before the nitrogen. 

Only died twice before this point, but I've died 10+ times on this part.  Have about 25 shotgun ammo, 4 super pistol (don't know what its called) about about 30 pistol ammo.   2 grades, 3 flame grenades. 

any advice would be appreciated!

You shoot the special ammo into him once, then you land a mellee on him. Always shotgun his head while aiming down the sights. Throw the stun grenade into him if you have it to get some extra shots on him. Run around the truck and dont let him catch you. If he starts running and you run away as well, throw a grenade under yourself. That will stun him again for a mellee.

Use the special ammo ONCE and then time your grenade/incendiary grenades right because once you throw a grenade at him and hes hurt dont immediately throw one again because of his invincibility frame. 

Also use your shotgun up close, aim for his head and when he falls down on his knees eventually, melee him when you get the prompt to do so. Then just bait him around the truck and rinse repeat. There is also shotgun/pistol ammo hiding in the corners of the truck if you need it, meds too.

Got it done.  Only issue now is that I have very little ammo for the "trapped" fight (after unlocking the bunker) but I've come close in two of my three attempts. 

Don't know why I'm finding the new DLC's so difficult, did Ethan Must Die on my third try and Madhouse dying under 5 times.   Thanks guys, anyway