New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

Ohh, thanks for the heads-up! I wish they would release these as separate packs instead of just adding it to the existing one so it's easier to notice a new one. It would also be nice to release more than one trophy at a time, but I can't complain too much for another free trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, StoRmAreA said:

but man, i would love a trophy like "reach wave 200" or something :D

Lol, I remember Cod WW2 having something similar to that. Had to hit round 20 in a small little shack or something with really close quarters ?

That grind to hit 25 nearly killed me this past weekend when I went to finally finish it. But to go to wave 200 in 1 trophy? I don't think I'd do it any time soon lol. That amount of xp you'd get though, figuratively of course.  ?

2 minutes ago, LordSlashington said:

Lol, I remember Cod WW2 having something similar to that. Had to hit round 20 in a small little shack or something with really close quarters ?

That grind to hit 25 nearly killed me this past weekend when I went to finally finish it. But to go to wave 200 in 1 trophy? I don't think I'd do it any time soon lol. That amount of xp you'd get though, figuratively of course.  ?

i just did it till wave 25 and got about 25.000xp, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

When does it stop? Fuck, i'm getting tired of the DLC trophies... Even if they are free tbh.

At least all the trophies so far have been easy and fast unlike the ones in say Minecraft.