New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

43 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

New trophy is now live.  Believe it or not it's not a collectible trophy!  D:

:bronze:  From Here to Eternity - Complete wave 15 on Endless Hard or higher difficulty on Elysium

The update is ~12.8GB.

Oh boy, this ride will never end, but you know what? I'm grateful, I'd rather have difficulty trophies than look at two monitors for collectibles.

This trophy was another example for me how fucking lazy trophy hunters are. Buddy and I were playing 14 waves with 2 of us just for a group of 4 lazy trophy hunters to join at the end of wave 14 just to get the trophy for free.... yeah, thanks for helping with the other 14 waves. I know some of you are registered here and I was a click away from kicking your ass out of my lobby, but my buddy stopped me from doing it lol

• Like 1

Same situation for me. Got in at wave 13, made it through 15 for the trophy, then got slaughtered next round and quit.

Sorry to any hardcores I may have ticked off, but I just wanted my 100% back.

• Like 1

Love this game and the updates and the events and the mod community. Wish we got the Steam achievements instead of the collectible trophies. KF3 please!

HoE difficulty is harder in a group on PC. Solo is doable if you know how to run and gun. In a group everyone needs to know the route, so communication is key.

While I'm not terribly excited about going back to this game for the 33rd time to get one more trophy at least this one you actually need to play the game to get. The collectibles you don't even have to win a match or find all of them for. Not impressed by the look of the new map, but nice to see some new things to keep up with

Edited by Nutrageous69

Honestly, I think the new trophy type might be a one off as I don't think they could do the 10 collectable trophy again because of how random this map is compared to the other dynamic maps. I played the map for 114 minutes straight and only received the Botanical Garden section once. In other words I think TripWire knew how much RNG would go into getting all collectables so they just replaced it with a wave based one. 

Either way I do like the new trophy type. Hard difficulty, I think, is the ideal way to play the game (on consoles) I just hope they don't require Hell on Earth in the future.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 6:46 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

This trophy was another example for me how fucking lazy trophy hunters are. Buddy and I were playing 14 waves with 2 of us just for a group of 4 lazy trophy hunters to join at the end of wave 14 just to get the trophy for free.... yeah, thanks for helping with the other 14 waves. I know some of you are registered here and I was a click away from kicking your ass out of my lobby, but my buddy stopped me from doing it lol

work smart, not hard ?

32 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Honestly, I think the new trophy type might be a one off as I don't think they could do the 10 collectable trophy again because of how random this map is compared to the other dynamic maps. I played the map for 114 minutes straight and only received the Botanical Garden section once. In other words I think TripWire knew how much RNG would go into getting all collectables so they just replaced it with a wave based one. 

Either way I do like the new trophy type. Hard difficulty, I think, is the ideal way to play the game (on consoles) I just hope they don't require Hell on Earth in the future.

You unlock the Garden by collecting the 3 flowers in one of the earlier maps.

We had the 10 snowglobes before wave 4, i don't think your logic holds up here at all, but it doesn't really matter all that much either! I kinda liked the challenge this one posed a but more than the usual.

• Like 1

I decided to just buy the game instead of keeping my ps plus active but no worries it’s a tad annoying to be playing it almost 3 years later but I do still love this game, searching a new map each update without a guide was fair enough, usually a 20-30 minute affair depending if the map was fully explorable from wave 1.

Getting the game for Christmas although it wouldn’t surprise me if down the line they add another team death match trophy but even if they do I’ll mop it up in late 2021/2022 by then hopefully the next game will come out. Whoops I meant to keep this short ?.