New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

• 2 weeks later...

It's also just not how Tripwire has ever worked. Killing Floor 1 was updated for so long before KF2 came out. If you did research before buying, you'd know that they would do the same thing for Killing Floor 2 and keep adding content and trophies to go with it (they always added achievements for new maps on KF1)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This is a bit confusing. This game has only 2 DLC lists. Are they updating DLC2 list and adding new trophies into it?

I don't have the game yet, just trying to figure out their update policy.

Yes. They add 1-2 trophies per update, which is on a 3 month schedule. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Yes. They add 1-2 trophies per update, which is on a 3 month schedule. 

This^

There are 4 main updates a year (Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas) with 1-2 trophies per-update, plus a smattering of smaller patches as and when gamebreaking glitches are found. Also note these devs are militant about fixing exploits, which is why it's rare to hear about any these days.

• Like 1

I saw the title of the thread on the main board and had a gut feeling it was going to be for Killing Floor 2.

Both this and Human Fall Flat have bene reinstalled so many times over the years to keep up that 100% trophy record. Still, it's nice to know the game is still being supported.

51 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

If they went back to a single collectable trophy I would be disappointed, I enjoyed having to play on Hard mode.

34 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

I agree. It was a fun trophy to go for compared to a quick 2 minute collectible run 

x3, much preferred having to actually play the game than wobble around looking for collectables. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They have returned with a single collectible trophy. They keep supporting the game which is good, but I wonder if we will ever get a Killing floor 3?

Here is a video walkthrough I used.

Killing Floor 2 - Dystopia 2029 Collectibles - Like Tears in Rain Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 2

On 24/03/2021 at 0:06 PM, snakebit10 said:

They have returned with a single collectible trophy. They keep supporting the game which is good, but I wonder if we will ever get a Killing floor 3?

Killing Floor 2 - Dystopia 2029 Collectibles - Like Tears in Rain Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube

Nice video guide,  thanks

• Like 1

On 23/03/2021 at 11:06 PM, snakebit10 said:

If I remember right, they are working on KF3 but it's still years away from coming out.

4 hours ago, closertim said:

Nice video guide,  thanks

You're welcome. 

Of all the ones I have used for this game, this is the first one I have used where they explain where to go for each collectible.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

If I remember right, they are working on KF3 but it's still years away from coming out.

Oh, Okay.

• 2 months later...

I saw these info on Twitter. There is a PC Beta for the Summer Update. A new map called Moon Base is coming, but I also spotted a Scavenger Mode as a Weekly Challenge. Perhaps a new collectible Trophy and one related to the new mode (I assume it's new).

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/killing-floor-2-summer-opt-in-beta-1-pc-build-1114-is-now-available.2337456/

• Like 1

It looks like the Steam Achievements have already been posted and most likely we'll just be getting one for collectibles.  There are 3 listed for the new map, but none of them involve the new mode and they have never added the other ones for difficulties.  They're not too creative when it comes to trophies.  ?

xTN0ApC.png

Edited by SirShavesALot
  • Like 3