New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

23 minutes ago, closertim said:

The problem is having to fire up the game again and get the two new trophies.  

You could always wait about a year and collect them in one swoop. They are easy enough to do solo and it makes it more worth your time.

On 3/31/2018 at 5:24 PM, Slipknot_rooney said:

Disagree. It's a great game, and you're getting free content so what's the problem?

Agree. Maybe people like him should "die quietly". Its great when devs keep supporting content for their game after release. Ruining what gaming is all about.

50 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Agree. Maybe people like him should "die quietly". Its great when devs keep supporting content for their game after release. Ruining what gaming is all about.

Releasing a couple of maps every quarter of a year with the same old gameplay.  Sure it's free but sooooo boring. 

3 hours ago, closertim said:

Releasing a couple of maps every quarter of a year with the same old gameplay.  Sure it's free but sooooo boring. 

At least they added some new bosses which I didn't know, but was surprised with when getting these two trophies. Although one of them is just a bigger version of existing enemies so... eh.

I don't find it boring personally, the game is fun to come back to now and then. Played endless to wave 26 for the funsies. Just wish the trophies were less.... boring. Shoot some small things in the level. Woohoo?

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Raffu182 said:

I think like you man.... I deleted this game two days ago and now I'm installing again...

Yeah, I deleted it after getting the plat, before any DLC had been released. Installed it again after the first DLC came out and kept it on since as I figured there'd be more to come. Seems like there's new DLC every 3 months or so. I think they announced during E3 that they'd be putting out new maps throughout this year, so expect even more additional content/trophies for this.

• Like 1