New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

• 3 months later...

Maybe I'm crazy, but I just redownload it every time. *shrug* Deleted it without playing any (beyond getting the trophy obviously). Just rather play other things. Plus I don't remember sprint requiring your to hold it before, and didn't feel like fiddling around in settings to put it on toggle again. : P

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Argonark said:

For sake of your OCD keep the game installed, These updates never stops, Steam version has 240+ trophies , this is nothing in comparison

The fuck? *falls from chair* Since when does Steam have trophies?

Wait wait wait wait...wait. Steam has achievements , not trophies.

12 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Time to redownload then. I thought Soundshapes was bad. This is not going to end no time soon.

Hope one day we get Killing Floor 3 with a campaign.

This game has made me choose very carefully on what games I decide to play that are free on PS+ now.

The fact that they add 1 trophy every 2 or months or so and it says " Post-Launch Content 2", I have this feeling there are going to be AT LEAST 10 more trophies over the next year or two and probably even a " Post-Launch Content 3" later down the line, I'm just glad that I don't have a GB download limit on my Internet, as downloading a 2-5GB update every now and then for one trophy is just ridiculous.

The only saving grace is that I like this game, imagine if it was something crap, like that Orc Slayer game (or whatever it was called)

Edited by enaysoft

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

This game has made me choose very carefully on what games I decide to play that are free on PS+ now.

The fact that they add 1 trophy every 2 or months or so and it says " Post-Launch Content 2", I have this feeling there are going to be AT LEAST 10 more trophies over the next year or two and probably even a " Post-Launch Content 3" later down the line, I'm just glad that I don't have a GB download limit on my Internet, as downloading a 2-5GB update every now and then for one trophy is just ridiculous.

The only saving grace is that I like this game, imagine if it was something crap, like that Orc Slayer game (or whatever it was called)

Don't get me wrong. I like the game also and glad it is getting continued support. It would be better if it was more than just one trophy and maybe mix it up some so it isn't just collectibles.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Happy said:

I really don’t mind the DLC trophies seeing how they’re free and easy to get. I just wish they didn’t come with a 10GB patch every time.

This is why I don't even keep it installed; looking at a long downloaded no matter what. Why are the patches so big when all they're adding is a map or two?