isma_gmr18

New DLC, One trophy more

156 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Be better if they added more than just 1 crappy trophy, like kill a certain amount of enemies on the map, complete the map etc instead of the of just the same same one each time. 

Edited by GUDGER666

28 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Be better if they added more than just 1 crappy trophy, like kill a certain amount of enemies on the map, complete the map etc instead of the of just the same same one each time. 

Whilst I'd like more variety in the trophies, I'd rather have the collectibles instead of the headache inducing ones the PC gets each time.

This is the reason why I never delete KF2 anymore, I know it’ll update with a collectible trophy every few months or so...

Just wait will be back here In December 

i really don’t know why people are surprised 

july was the last one 3 months later we have the new one 

December will be the next one 

Yep. Never surprised anymore. This has been going on for like 2 years now, right? If not, it feel like it's been.

This is one of the very few games from the IGC i'm actually completely fine with getting new trophies, because 1. it's a high quality game. 2. the trophies they add are simultaneously easy (enough to the point to not require a guide at all) and non-grindy. 3. it's utterly free without needing to pay (the alternative of paying for DLC for trophies is far worse, mind you), unlike say Batman Arkham Knight, Never Alone, and Sniper Elite 4's extra trophy packs just to give some of many opposing examples. 4. always helps to pad out the amount of trophies needed to reach all types of new milestones, especially when you're in the middle of a break from hardcore trophy hunting and instead spending time on MP or SP games purely for fun. 5. it's single player friendly, rather than being MP exclusively and forcing you to play the MP. I digress, but point 2. especially.

I keep it installed on Steam as well. But Steam version gets about 5 achievements for new maps. Currently at 262.

I wish they would at least add Objective map trophies. Doesn't have to be difficulty specific. 😪