New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

28 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Be better if they added more than just 1 crappy trophy, like kill a certain amount of enemies on the map, complete the map etc instead of the of just the same same one each time. 

Whilst I'd like more variety in the trophies, I'd rather have the collectibles instead of the headache inducing ones the PC gets each time.

• Like 1

Yep. Never surprised anymore. This has been going on for like 2 years now, right? If not, it feel like it's been.

This is one of the very few games from the IGC i'm actually completely fine with getting new trophies, because 1. it's a high quality game. 2. the trophies they add are simultaneously easy (enough to the point to not require a guide at all) and non-grindy. 3. it's utterly free without needing to pay (the alternative of paying for DLC for trophies is far worse, mind you), unlike say Batman Arkham Knight, Never Alone, and Sniper Elite 4's extra trophy packs just to give some of many opposing examples. 4. always helps to pad out the amount of trophies needed to reach all types of new milestones, especially when you're in the middle of a break from hardcore trophy hunting and instead spending time on MP or SP games purely for fun. 5. it's single player friendly, rather than being MP exclusively and forcing you to play the MP. I digress, but point 2. especially.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

I hope it will be more than the usual "collect 10 items" trophy but I doubt it 1f616.png

Actually, it is more than that. Not only does one of the two trophies require finding "all" the collectibles on the new map, but the second trophy requires you to kill the new boss on any difficulty. (Both are bronze, but I would have preferred one of them being a silver.)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Actually, it is more than that. Not only does one of the two trophies require finding "all" the collectibles on the new map, but the second trophy requires you to kill the new boss on any difficulty. (Both are bronze, but I would have preferred one of them being a silver.)

Sweet, that’s easy. Hopefully I remember to complete this first before starting another game this weekend.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

just did the trophy for the collectibles, and you only need to collect 10 of them, not all.

Edited by Vern3r0z

52 minutes ago, Emina said:

Sweet, that’s easy. Hopefully I remember to complete this first before starting another game this weekend.

Yep, but like with past non-collectible trophies, the boss one is RNG related.

16 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

just did the trophy for the collectibles, and you only need to collect 10 of them, not all.

I already know, which is why there's quotation marks around it. I found 13 myself.

Edited by EcoShifter

2 hours ago, DAGGERDRAVEN said:

Is there something special I have to do to fight the new boss, or just keep playing until he shows up? Cause I've played over 20 matches on the new map by now and starting to wonder if there's something I'm missing lol

There are 5 bosses in the game now, thus all you can do is keep playing until the RNG fairy decides to favour you and have the Matriarch spawn.

• Like 2

Best method for Matriarch is solo/normal/4waves and rushing the boss, leave if not Matriarch.

Skipping trading pods (when done shopping) in menu with triangle speeds it up. Took me 4 tries.

I saw on Youtube that the pc version of KF2 can predict the boss with console access. But I have no clue how to acces the console on PS4.

Edited by Im_Carsten

3 hours ago, Im_Carsten said:

Best method for Matriarch is solo/normal/4waves and rushing the boss, leave if not Matriarch.

Skipping trading pods (when done shopping) in menu with triangle speeds it up. Took me 4 tries.

I saw on Youtube that the pc version of KF2 can predict the boss with console access. But I have no clue how to access the console on PS4.

That's a PC only exploit, which doesn't exist in the console versions of this game.

• Like 1