New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The devs have promised to support this game for a long time to come so unless they either go bankrupt, release KF3 or hit the Trophy Cap, you can expect 4 trophy updates per-year for the foreseeable future.

Certainly seems that way.

I hope KF3 is in development for PS5.

As a small PSA, when going for Nobel Prize for Destruction on Biolapse, when launching a solo game, set the length to medium (7 waves). One of the levels only has one gold trophy to destroy, so if your RNG gives you that level, you can finish a short length game (4 waves) with only 9/10 gold trophies to destroy, failing to pop the trophy. Happened to me on my first attempt.

Edited by bigrake1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bigrake1 said:

As a small PSA, when going for Nobel Prize for Destruction on Biolapse, when launching a solo game, set the length to medium (7 waves). One of the levels only has one gold trophy to destroy, so if your RNG gives you that level, you can finish a short length game (4 waves) with only 9/10 gold trophies to destroy, failing to pop the trophy. Happened to me on my first attempt.

Same thing happened to me. I tried following the video posted above but that shows only 4 rounds. I found a video with all the levels and a time stamp to each one. Only problem with that video they only showed one in the spawn area, when there is 3 in the spawn area. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 1:05 PM, NordicSaiyan said:

I wish all games get this amount of free content. Good work for the developers they really care about their game and community, no boring tiers or loot boxes just free maps and things to do.

I know all can't be free and there are games than need to still generate incomes with the dlc and stuff cause triple A games are expensives to make, but there are other games that we all know they just want to pay for breath

It has loot boxes, what are you talking about lol

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

It has loot boxes, what are you talking about lol

If is combined with REAL free stuff I don't care but for example this new games like cod or fornite with the "seasons" only introduce to you skins and cosmetics to you for buy or play A LOT to earn it free (and not all the content can be gained that way).

That is what I'm talking about buddy :) free maps AND loot boxes

Edited by NordicSaiyan

On 3/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

When does it stop? Fuck, i'm getting tired of the DLC trophies... Even if they are free tbh.

It stops when you say it stops.  This micro transaction, insta gratification culture/consumer culture, and ethics becoming relative due to post modernism/liberalism has lead to greed, and a lack of substance in released games, on purpose, with dlc planned.  We have a vacuum in the heart of our civilization.  This is gaming now.    That said, this game is hardly one to complain about.  This is clown shoes shit to the likes of other games.  Everyones entitled to voice your opinion, and I understand your point.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Strike-Runner said:

Have they stopped making dlc for this game cause I hate that I had to redownload it to get 1 trophy they added

This game is getting 4 DLCs drops every year (Spring, Summer, Halloween and Christmas) for the foreseeable future and the next one is due within the next 2-3 weeks.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.