Free dynamic theme for platinum achievers

NaseemJohn

Thank you for alerting us to this! Pretty cool that some games reward you for dedication and time that is put into the experience! Might give me a bit more motivation to keep working on this title...

Edited by Lawless_Llama
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, edy_200666 said:

I've got the platinum about a month ago but they didn't give me anything.

11 minutes ago, stefant2002 said:

I have the same problem, but i'm from Europe and sometimes Activision only releases themes for Call of Duty in the US sadly. :(

Make sure you allow promotional messages in your PlayStation account. I had that dissabled and I never received the themes for Bloodbourne (had that plat for a couple of years at that time) and Horizon Zero Dawn.

After I allowed promotional e-mails from Sony, I received them both within a couple of weeks.

If you go into account settings through the PSN store, it should be the bottom link in the menu on the left (I don't have an English version, but it should say something like "message preferences"). If you click on that there should be a checkbox that should be thicked to allow Sony to send you promotional e-mails.

Edited by Ric

• 2 weeks later...

At Notification Preferences there are a checked box that state "Yes, I would like to receive info and offers related to PlayStation® and Sony."

That is the only thing to check there and it was already checked. Anyway they stop sending me e-mails about two years ago, there was a time when they would e-mail me with christmas/birthday special themes and things like that, I've got the horizon platinum theme but they didn't give me this one.

Edited by Awakening