Valtiel_Terra

Valtiel_Terra's Dispute

139 posts in this topic

Valtiel_Terra

Resident Evil Revelations
Hi, i would like to know wich trophy is the reason that i'm being flagger for this game. I'm flagged now for a game that i played 3 years ago and its hard for me to find now which trophy seems to be earned too fast.

Not sure why it was marked as too fast, when the issue is that trophies are out of order. It shouldn't be possible to get stuff like "A Packaged Deal" and "Die Another Day" as early as you did.

Edited by ExHaseo

This was a custom case.  

The timestamps are "technically" okay.  But external information was used here to determine the trophies were indeed obtained illegitimately.  

residentevil.net has a record of your information, as follows:

Infernal mode was never completed.

85% of your kills were done with a rocket launcher, meaning you used some hack with the unlimited (and non existent) rocket launcher online.

Your raid level is only level 44.

Your kill count isn't high enough either.

When you combine the various stats as a total picture, something fails no matter how you look at it.

hccPOD0.png

21 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Not sure why it was marked as too fast, when the issue is that trophies are out of order. It shouldn't be possible to get stuff like "A Packaged Deal" and "Die Another Day" as early as you did.

Acording to the guide, "Die Another Day" can be obtained in chapter 3, and i got it 22 minutes before "We'll Find You, Jill" which is for completin chapter 3. Also according to the guide "A Packaged Deal" can be obtained in chapter 8, and i got that trophy like 8 hours after completing chapter 6 ("Get Us Out of Here!") and 44 minutes before completing chapter 9 ("The Queen Zenobia"). Those two trophies are obtained fighting enemies and it seems that they were obtained in a time that they became first available. I earned those throphies 3 years ago but with thophies like that, most of the time i try to earn it as soon as i can.

6 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

This was a custom case.  

The timestamps are "technically" okay.  But external information was used here to determine the trophies were indeed obtained illegitimately.  

residentevil.net has a record of your information, as follows:

Infernal mode was never completed.

85% of your kills were done with a rocket launcher, meaning you used some hack with the unlimited (and non existent) rocket launcher online.

Your raid level is only level 44.

Your kill count isn't high enough either.

When you combine the various stats as a total picture, something fails no matter how you look at it.

hccPOD0.png

If those were my final stats how is that it appears that my level is 44 when i have the trophy for level 50? Also i never used rachel (i don't like her) 🙃.

Also this is what i get when i log in that pageBNlLUqu.png

They may not have been your final stats, but they are a snapshot in history.  It would have been impossible to use the rocket launcher that many times at this point, without doing whatever needs to be done to get the hacked unlimited rocket launcher online (that is only obtainable by doing whatever hacking/modding req'd to get it).  

10 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

They may not have been your final stats, but they are a snapshot in history.  It would have been impossible to use the rocket launcher that many times at this point, without doing whatever needs to be done to get the hacked unlimited rocket launcher online (that is only obtainable by doing whatever hacking/modding req'd to get it).  

Sorry, in my last reply i did forget say it but i did not use that rocket launcher in that mode. I did not use Rachel and i uploaded an image of my profile in that site. 

Well, here is the actual link    -- https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o715842.html  --

It's already been reviewed and archived in case something is changed at this point.  For others, to see weapon data, you'll need to login, but otherwise the page is identical to the screenshot and you can still see the values. 

Yeah, i see it. What im asking here is how does the page shows that statistics, even while when i enter my account it shows that there is no play data received? There must be some mistake, and it's not my fault. I'm being flagged for the info that appears in a site that i didn't sign up, why would i sign up in a page that track your stats if i'm going to cheat?

The screenshot i uploaded before implies that there is no info of that game tied to my account in that page. Also when i check the game in my profile it shows me this:

YidzxUg.png

X6FgmFY.png

His profile is blank, not sure where you're pulling that from

079079321e.jpg

13 minutes ago, BHK3 said:

His profile is blank, not sure where you're pulling that from

079079321e.jpg

Ah, yes, now it's blank. When I made the screenshot, it wasn't blank. My screenshot was made my me. I even made two, because the first was poorly cut. :P

I see they logged in today:

2017-12-14_12h30_09.png

https://www.residentevil.net/en/search.html?player=Valtiel_Terra&title=2&platform=1

Maybe they did something? idk

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Ah, yes, now it's blank. When I made the screenshot, it wasn't blank. My screenshot was made my me. I even made two, because the first was poorly cut. :P

I see they logged in today:

https://www.residentevil.net/en/search.html?player=Valtiel_Terra&title=2&platform=1

Maybe they did something? idk

Yes I used the same link that @B1rvine provided with earlier and i saw the same thing that @MMDE provided a picture of. Missing the favorite weapon thing and everything exactly like the picture, but now Im looking  and its completely blank? Yeah well anyways I figured that id just come in here and say I saw the same thing as MMDE posted here.

With that being said I never got to see it showing the rocket kills but with things disappearing like that it makes me believe at the least, that something weird is happening

Edited by The High Ground

32 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Yes I used the same link that @B1rvine provided with earlier and i saw the same thing that @MMDE provided a picture of. Missing the favorite weapon thing and everything exactly like the picture, but now Im looking  and its completely blank? Yeah well anyways I figured that id just come in here and say I saw the same thing as MMDE posted here.

With that being said I never got to see it showing the rocket kills but with things disappearing like that it makes me believe at the least, that something weird is happening

I don't remember if that site has an option to hide your stats. I used it only for REmake on PS3.

11 hours ago, B1rvine said:

hccPOD0.png

Can confirm I also clicked the link from @B1rvine and witnessed the above page with stats.  Page is now blank.

OP probably "unlinked" their account.  From http://www.residentevil.net/en/qa-game.html:

Click "Unlink" next to the game account you want to unlink on the "Game account management" page of your CAPCOM Account, this will not unregsiter your CAPCOM Account.
Unlinking a gaming account will delete all associated Resident Evil.Net data for that platform including RE Points.

Emphasis added.

4 minutes ago, sushi_thief said:

Can confirm I also clicked the link from @B1rvine and witnessed the above page with stats.  Page is now blank.

OP probably "unlinked" their account.  From http://www.residentevil.net/en/qa-game.html:

Emphasis added.

As that says,  "all associated Resident Evil.Net data for that platform including RE Points", yet it shows that i have 174.000 RE Points and some badges. 

2 minutes ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

As that says,  "all associated Resident Evil.Net data for that platform including RE Points", yet it shows that i have 174.000 RE Points and some badges. 

Are you trying to say we didn't see what we did? I saw the data before the reports were approved, and I saw them today. So let's focus on the data posted in the thread, and wonder why it disappeared now all of a sudden after B1rvine posted about it...

i know it's not the game disputed here but may i ask if you did coop on RE5?

28 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Are you trying to say we didn't see what we did? I saw the data before the reports were approved, and I saw them today. So let's focus on the data posted in the thread, and wonder why it disappeared now all of a sudden after B1rvine posted about it...

I'm not saying it wasn't there. I uploaded a screenshot of how my account was visible for me, in between those post that showed how it appeared for some. There are some things weird there. The page showed that the level at that point was 44, yet when i check the badges it  appear the one for getting to level 50. How does that happen? Did the page registered that i get to level 50 but no the stats according to that level? Doesnt that seems a little suspicious to you?

I didn't use Rachael, or an infinite rocket launcher, i don't remember using that page to tack my stats. 

Answering your question, as soon as i saw the first screenshot, i logged in that page and saw the same i posted in the screenshots. Is it really hard to believe that something is wrong with that page?

All the info is:

You accesed the link and saw some stats

I logged into the account and checked that those wasn't the same (there are screenshot of both situations)

After i posted my screenshot, others could still see the weird stats.

Those stats show that the actual level is 44, yet in the badges there is one earned for getting to level 50 (isn't that weird? if the page can track that i did get to that level, why there is no info of weapons/kills/etc of that level?)

if you wonder why it disappeared now all of a sudden after B1rvine posted about it, it may have something to do with the fact that i logged in that page almost 3 years it says is the last time i logged before.

17 minutes ago, imOvray said:

i know it's not the game disputed here but may i ask if you did coop on RE5?

Yeah, i did coop most of the game, an also did boost the online part. I would say that at some parts i was being carried 😁

Edited by Valtiel_Terra
deleted spoiled put in there by mistake

4 hours ago, The High Ground said:

Yes I used the same link ... Missing the favorite weapon thing ...

FYI, to see the actual pictures, you'd have to log in to RE.net after clicking the link that was on this page.  The data itself still shows though, numbers, values etc, if you didn't log in.  Its been removed now, somehow.

2 hours ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

~snip

If you're trying to convince us that page isn't yours... well the data is yours.  I should have snapped a picture, but the main profile page even showed an event that was played in game, some monster hunting thing, with the dates for the event Feb 5th 2015  thru  Feb 22nd 2015, corresponding to exactly when you played.  Everything is blank now, anyway...

Edit: And as far as why the data itself isn't quite matching up, i.e. level 44, its possible to play offline or not sync the data, but that doesn't really mean anything for this case and here's why:  the information before that point shows your weapon usage clearly as the rocket launcher.

Edited by B1rvine

10 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

FYI, to see the actual pictures, you'd have to log in to RE.net after clicking the link the page.  The data itself still shows though, numbers, values etc, if you didn't log in.  Its been removed now, somehow.

If you're trying to convince us that page isn't yours... well the data is yours.  I should have snapped a picture, but the main profile page even showed an event that was played in game, some monster hunting thing, with the dates for the event Feb 5th 2015  thru  Feb 22nd 2015, corresponding to exactly when you played.  Everything is blank now, anyway...

3BnpI80.png

As you can see there i have no data received in the system. That would mean that i deleted my account there but also i have the points and badges, which would have been deleted also with all the stats in the account if anything were deleted. 

if you wonder why it disappeared now all of a sudden after B1rvine posted about it, it may have something to do with the fact that i logged in that page almost 3 years it says is the last time i logged before.

The data does not disappear no matter how long of a gap there is between log-in times.  It will only tell you that you need to upload new data for the specified game because the data is old.  The only way I know of that the data can disappear is from the link provided above about unlinking accounts.

Furthermore...

The page showed that the level at that point was 44, yet when i check the badges it  appear the one for getting to level 50. How does that happen? Did the page registered that i get to level 50 but no the stats according to that level? Doesnt that seems a little suspicious to you?

I didn't use Rachael, or an infinite rocket launcher, i don't remember using that page to tack my stats.

The web badges unlock by what is sent via whatever game system you are using to upload data to the ResEvil website; hacked data or unhacked data.  It can reflect differently on the stats page and the web badges page, etc.  Example:  If you allegedly hacked to get to level 50 I believe the web badge will unlock for reaching Raid Mode level 50, but the main stat screen will/may show otherwise (not 100% sure about this as I do not have first-hand knowledge about hacking ResEvil Revelations and what it does to the stats on ResEvil Net).

To add, when I look at your page (https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o715842.html) it shows that there are 63 titles unlocked for the game, so at one time you did have your account linked with, more than likely, the Rachel screenshots posted above.  I strongly believe once the screenshot got posted you unlinked your account from Resident Evil Revelations.

X8biJdO.png

If Rachael was my most used character, why i dont have the title for using her at least 50 times? 

As you can see here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/resident-evil-revelations/205631-re-net-titles-list.html  that title is in between "Supreme Antibody Holder" and "Body Language"

Also, i can't understand how this page can get the stats (the ones for level 50) just for a title but not for updating the player kills/weapons/playthroughs/etc.

13 minutes ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

X8biJdO.png

If Rachael was my most used character, why i dont have the title for using her at least 50 times? 

As you can see here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/resident-evil-revelations/205631-re-net-titles-list.html  that title is in between "Supreme Antibody Holder" and "Body Language"

Also, i can't understand how this page can get the stats (the ones for level 50) just for a title but not for updating the player kills/weapons/playthroughs/etc.

You didn't use her 50 times; therefore, you would not have the title unlocked. You do not need to use her 50 times for her to be your most used character.  But it is curious to mention that according to this screen shot Jill would/should have shown up.  How do we know that this is on your ResEvil account that has been shown in the screenshots? Your screen name is not visible.  

As @B1rvine mentioned above the screenshots have been taken of your account and posted.  If you claim that nothing was hacked and had not unlinked your account this could have gone much smoother.